sore muscles

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

sore muscles

Postby barbo36 on April 3rd, 2004, 10:16 am

Hi everyone! I have read here that it is sort of normal to have the foot pain or numbness after prolonged use or being on your feet but I was wondering does anyone have muscles that are sore to the touch? My rib cage periodically is sore and if you press its really sore. I also have other muscles that when bumped hurt more than they should and back pain that I am thinking is muscle. Can alot of twitching cause this? I also get positional shaking wich is strange . Like if I try and read the paper and am holding one arm up high that arm will shake. Any thoughts would be really helpful. Thankyou, Barb
barbo36

Postby twitching man on April 3rd, 2004, 11:44 am

Barb- I also get vibrations or shaking when my arms are in a certain position, it has subsided quite a bit though. Someimes my muscles are very sore when I wake up in the morning sometimes it feels like I didn't sleep and like I was on a all night hike or something. i hope this helps.
Welcome aboard.
Paul
twitching man

Postby Floater on April 3rd, 2004, 1:31 pm

i have sore rib cage syndrome 2... in the lower right liver area....probably because of my liver dysfunction... i dont worry about it much...so many weird things happen that i just give up worrying
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby Damian on April 4th, 2004, 3:51 pm

Hi,

I also have the muscles that become sore to the touch. It seems to affect a certain muscle for 2 or 3 days and then move on to another one. Also have lower back pain, although I have assumed that it was not related to the BFS. The foot pain I also have, and I am certain that this is part of BFS.
Damian
Damian
Interested
Interested

Muscle soreness

Postby Davey on April 15th, 2004, 5:10 pm

The cause of BFS is unknown, but many think that it is autoimmune related, because of similarities in symptoms.

I also experience muscle soreness with twitching. After doing research into the matter and talking with my GP, we came to the conclusion that my BFS was accompanied by possibly Fibromyalgia.

Fibromyalgia also has an unknown etiology, but is believed to be related to autoimmune problems like rheumatoid arthritis. And like BFS, there is no cure. Lucky for us it isn't fatal (although very annoying).

Dave
Cheers,

Dave

Proud sufferer of Cramp-Fasciculation Syndrome since June 2001.

"Do not fear death tomorrow so much that you forget to live today."
Davey
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Muscle soreness

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management