Leyna Lyn born May 21st!

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Leyna Lyn born May 21st!

Postby massagefan16 on June 8th, 2008, 4:36 pm

Hi Everyone. Boy, it's probably been 5 months since I've posted. I was going to wait until my 2 year BFS anniversary in July but was reminded of this site from an update to an old post that appeared in my mailbox. I delivered Leyna Lyn on May 21st. For those with BFS looking to get pregnant, I, like Jen, had much less twitching during pregnancy. But, just to warn you, I had an epidural during delivery and after I noticed a LOT of twitching (I don't think it had to do with the epidural though...I think it was all the muscle tension during labor). After the delivery, I noticed almost NO twitching for a few days. Then, everything went back to normal...twitching as always. But,as a side note, my husband had a stroke a couple of weeks before I delivered her so I'd be shocked if I wasn't twitching! Life is just starting to get back to normal - his recovery has been slow but things have been getting better. And, now I have a beautiful baby girl to add to my two great boys so I've got much more exciting things to occupy my time than twitching...like dirty diapers, and crying babies :)

Shelley
Quiet your mind. The quieter you become, the more you hear.
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Re: Leyna Lyn born May 21st!

Postby sharon slack on June 8th, 2008, 8:53 pm

hi shelly,

thats lovely news, nice name :) , your boys will just love her. congrat's to you all.

sharon
sharon slack
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on June 9th, 2008, 8:40 pm

Hi Shelley,

I have not been to these parts in a very long time...tonight I decided to check in to see how all of you were doing. I am so happy to hear that you delivered a healthy baby girl....I hope that your hubby is doing better...and that nothing but happiness is in your future.

I hope that everybody is twitching a bit less these days........after two years, I decided to stop worrying about it, and that made all the difference, I now am amazed that I did that to myself.....I hope your all doing well, and that you are having twitch free days, and if you aren't.... that you aren't wasting one minute worrying about it.

Love,
Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby garym on June 9th, 2008, 8:44 pm

Shelley,

Congrats on the baby!! Hope your husband is doing well, and fully recovers.

Take care,

Gary
garym

Postby Alayne on June 10th, 2008, 12:37 am

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your lovely baby girl, Shelley. I hope your husband continues to make good progress too.
Nice to see you back Christina and glad that you're doing so well.
Alayne
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby bktisbury on August 23rd, 2008, 11:53 am

congrats to you-- please visit the site periodically ( when you can ) :)--- to add your wisdom to our posts. kind regards.
bktisbury
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)