No tears, just guffaws

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

No tears, just guffaws

Postby basso on January 15th, 2008, 12:32 am

I will not be back. It has been tremendous in so many ways, and I feel tons of affection toward so many here.

I will not be checking my pms for any reason, but should any of you feel inclined to talk I can be reached at................

I apologize for the abrupt nature of my departure, but it could not be helped. For the record for anyone who might "worry," NO, I am not ill, in fact, rather the contrary.

Boink ya,
Basso
Last edited by basso on September 15th, 2012, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
basso
Saint
Saint

Re: No tears, just guffaws

Postby Alayne on January 15th, 2008, 2:35 am

Basso,
You probably won't read this, but thanks for all your wonderful posts.
I hope you'll pop in every now and then to check up on us :wink:
Best wishes,
Alayne
Alayne
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jens_twitch on January 15th, 2008, 2:24 pm

It has been a pleasure foruming with you. You will be greatly missed, its like loosing an older brother to me! But I understand you gotta do what you gotta do. As long as your not going to jail or anything :lol: . You know where to find us if you ever need anything. Enjoy!
Jen
Jens_twitch
Hero
Hero

Postby seanrblock on January 15th, 2008, 9:03 pm

Basso-

I do hope you read this. Thanks for always bringing me back around when I needed it. I will never forget the poem you wrote that had my name in it, and all the challenges to dancing you proposed. I hope you find true joy and lots of boinking in your life. It was a pleasure and we will miss all the funny posts and everything man. Three cheers for Basso!

Sean
seanrblock
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Christina on January 16th, 2008, 10:31 am

Well, my Dear Dear Friend ...I do not know what to say........so I will leave it at thanks for everything :(

With much love,

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Chris swl on January 17th, 2008, 7:45 am

Hi Basso
Wow!! what a shock, i have been away for a while off site too,but what a subject to come back to.
I too hope you will read these post's, as i would like to say good luck with, what ever your doing, or just with life in genaral my friend.
You will be a miss, not that i mean you are having a sex change by saying a miss.

Take care
any time you want to pop over for a beer, give my a call!!

Chris.
Good luck to all with BFS/BCFS
Chris swl
Saint
Saint

Postby WitchyTwitchy on January 17th, 2008, 7:57 am

What the hell????
Smiles,

Vanessa
WitchyTwitchy
Saint
Saint

Postby wjjw on January 17th, 2008, 10:17 am

The forum just won’t be the same without the “basso posts” but many thanks, and I wish you well. I’ve posted quite enough myself so I’m going to drop off also for now. Good luck to the ladies who are expecting new family members.

I won’t be visiting the forum any time in the near future, but if I can be of any help, feel free to PM me.
Last edited by wjjw on March 5th, 2008, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on January 17th, 2008, 11:30 am

Well now I can barely deal with all of this......... :(

Suzie has been MIA for the longest time...don't know where Mork is....now you two Gents. Take your breaks, but come back, this place needs you all, that is no accident either, Bill :lol: .

Love.,

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Jens_twitch on January 17th, 2008, 12:37 pm

Christina is soooo right. I am still missing Jeff and Jennhaz.
Jens_twitch
Hero
Hero

Postby kit on January 18th, 2008, 10:34 am

Well I'm sorry I will have to shed a few tears. You have been so wonderful and you will be so very missed.
Big smooches and lots of love
Kit
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby Angie on January 18th, 2008, 11:29 am

Nope, sorry Basso my friend, but that's gonna fly around here. You've been here too long, helped too many people and have too many friends, to leave like that. We are going to be demanding either a suitable explanation or we're going to come looking for you. I don't know whether it's a new job, new love or the sex change operation Chris was referring to, or all of the above, but let's have at it with the explaining already. Who am I going to have it out with here, and get on 'foes' lists because of, if you're not around?

I don't know where all you people think you're going anyhow. Don't you know we have a rare condition that almost no one knows anything about? That makes us one big, dysfunctional, chronically ill/well family and nobody else is leaving! It's like the mafia, once you're in, you're in. That's it. Take a break for goodness sake. Who can read about this every day and not go wiggy? (using myself as a textbook example) Then come back ready for more.

Soooo, if anyone else is thinking of walking out on this BFS family, just to let you know, I am going to organizing search parties and come looking for you. Don't you know we have new members here everyday? Whose going to help them if we all go on to lead completely happy, worry-free lives? Eventually I may get a job and then I'll have to take some time off for that. Bill, and those with twins, I guess we'll have to make an exception for a little while, even though you have been really great with helping people.

So, to conclude, that's not happening. Everyone who left, must come back, and no one else gets to abandon this BFS ship from here on out. Without each other, we'll sink.

Much love,
Angie
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby sharon slack on January 22nd, 2008, 11:54 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Come back!. You aren't allowed to get a life. lol

All the very best
Sharon
sharon slack
Saint
Saint

Postby stevepaul on January 23rd, 2008, 7:14 am

Weep ye not and have faith in a return. Given that the long timers have/may have, left, it's time to join them.
"The wonder of the world, the beauty and the power, the shape of things,
their colours, lights and shades; these I saw. Look ye also while life lasts."

Denys Pitchford Watkins
stevepaul
Hero
Hero

Postby Mork on April 21st, 2008, 12:50 pm

Hello? where is eveyone? Hellllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......? Anybody home???

Oh well, I'm off again then.... :shock:
Mork
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)