IMPORTANT: BFS Survey, please read and participate

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

Postby JohnV on December 12th, 2007, 12:14 pm

Hello all,

Dr. Stephen Toovey has put together a brief 13-question survey to help him on some research on BFS and potentially confirm a hypothesis he has regarding the cause of BFS, and would like your help. I don't want to disclose his theory at this time, so that your answers for the survey are not skewed.

The results will be made available at a later date (TBA) to the BFS Community,. Potentially the results of the survey and his research may be published in medical literature or a journal.

Dr. Toovey has assured me that "I have no commercial or career motive or financial interest in this, only wanting to do it to see if the condition can be better understood." He is a physician who has researched (and published on) neurotoxicity, and have a PhD on the subject. He is now working in an unrelated field medically, but would like to pursue the hypothesis to give BFS wider attention and to reach more BFS sufferers, and to add to the body of knowledge on the condition.

Your answers will be anonymous, both to protect your identity and to keep the research scientifically valid.

Please PM me with any questions or comments you may have, and will pass them on, or as appropriate post them here.

To take the survey, click here or browse to http://www.nextination.com/bfs.

Thanks for your help.

On an unrelated note, the next version of the forum software is being released tomorrow (the 13th) and I anticipate upgrading the forum during the week between Christmas and New Year's day. I think you will all be very happy with the new features.
JohnV
Webmaster
http://www.AboutBFS.com
JohnV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to AboutBFS.com Site Topics