[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
AboutBFS.com • View topic - Do not fear, I have been twitching for 5 years now

Do not fear, I have been twitching for 5 years now

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Do not fear, I have been twitching for 5 years now

Postby barosa40 on September 17th, 2007, 10:17 pm

All,

I wanted to tell everyone not to fear. BFS is real and responsible for your symptoms, not anything that's fatal. Believe me, I went through it all, twitching all over, tired, tongue thing, testing, etc.... Guess what, after 5 years I am still alive and kicking. The answer to getting well is truly moving on and concentrating on the important things of your lives, not fear. If I can be of help to anyone please PM me

P.S. e-mail removed due to flames from board members.
Last edited by barosa40 on September 25th, 2007, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barosa40
Interested
Interested

Postby basso on September 18th, 2007, 6:23 am

basso
Saint
Saint

Postby emmyangel on September 23rd, 2007, 7:41 pm

emmyangel

Postby basso on September 23rd, 2007, 8:27 pm

basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on September 23rd, 2007, 8:42 pm

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby barosa40 on September 24th, 2007, 9:20 pm

barosa40
Interested
Interested

Postby SuziQ on September 25th, 2007, 5:46 am

Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on September 25th, 2007, 8:53 am

basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on September 25th, 2007, 9:01 am

Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby barosa40 on September 25th, 2007, 8:44 pm

I never said I was against any PM or answering questions on the forum. And I am not trying to be a savior...which is a ridiculous notion. I was just trying to help others. By the way, my e-mails have been around 50 plus so far .... Really, as I said, I was just trying to help. I think it's comical or "incongruous” to believe that some feel the solemn duty to screen a "snake-oil-salesman" for others on this board. I really do believe that individuals are smart enough to read internet scams. Besides, where do you get the notion that I am selling something to the members here? Do you have proof of your foolish claims? You know... I have never attacked anyone on the board and I am not about to start. Let's concentrate on helping others get over the fear of ALS, not argue over my credibility. I can assure you, I am the real deal, been through it all, and was on this board reading posts long before most of you. Don't worry, I am not trying to steal anyone's thunder. Hopefully, I can add some insight into a few issues and provide some assurance to others that life does go on once BFS is dealt with mentally. Thanks All
Last edited by barosa40 on September 25th, 2007, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barosa40
Interested
Interested

Postby SuziQ on September 25th, 2007, 9:22 pm

Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby barosa40 on September 25th, 2007, 9:34 pm

Here, if this helps anyone, please do not e-mail me as the controllers of the board forbid this. By the way SuziQ, there have been over 370 plus views on this thread. 50 e-mails believe it or not [b]is possible, do the math. OK, you got me, I actually counted 46. All, if you would like to converse, PM me or post. No more need to waste anyone's precious time over this thread anymore. Thanks Have a good one.[/b]
barosa40
Interested
Interested

Postby Cardu on September 25th, 2007, 11:15 pm

I know I shouldn't get involved, however, if someone wants to post their email address, what is the big deal? If he wants to receive email from strangers, that is his business. Why waste time typing about it?
Just my thoughts...
Amy
Cardu
Saint
Saint

Re: Do not fear, I have been twitching for 5 years now

Postby barosa40 on November 16th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Just checking in. I am still twitching but doing well. Just proof it is only BFS. Hope all is well with everyone.
barosa40
Interested
Interested

Postby BFSBurger on November 16th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Can you expand on doing well? Any changes since 2007?
How I resolved my BFS within 1 year of onset:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128
BFSBurger
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Support Group