eyes

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

eyes

Postby John on September 1st, 2003, 9:44 pm

My eyes never twitched untill about a week or two ago .This stuff is wierd . Did anyone else have this happen later other than earlier ?
The rest of my twitches are better now .

Just wondering,John :D
John

Postby Arron on September 3rd, 2003, 12:16 am

As far as MY eye twitches go, it's not actually the eye ball itself that twitches, being that there's no "fiberous" muscle inside it. What I have noticed is, it's the small, eye lid muscles surrounding the eye that twitch which causes they eye itself to shift and actually cause you to see double each time your eyes lose "sync" with each other. The first time I observed this I thought for sure it was my eye too, but after having it so many times, I have pin pointed it to be the micro muscles in the eye lid rather than the eye itself.
Arron

THanks Arron

Postby John on September 3rd, 2003, 12:49 am

Thanks Arron ,I know that it is the eye lid twitching ,sometimes the lower and the upper . I have read some of your post ,and I am sure that they are very helpfull to many people out there. So let me say a personall thank you . Mainly what I was wondering was from what I have read, a lot of people start out with twitching in the eye lids and then it progresses to other places . For 10 months now I have been twitching and just now in my eyes .I geuss I just do things a little different . Mine started mainly in the calves and feet.

Thanks again ,your post are a God sed to many people out there .

John
John

Postby vessel on September 10th, 2003, 8:47 pm

I twitch all over also :(

when my eyelids twitch, it feels like they tighten up for a split second and the lower lids sort of squeeze my eyeballs. It's a very strange sensation. really annoying.....
vessel
Interested
Interested

Postby Pole on September 11th, 2003, 2:16 am

My eyelid twitching is a "comes and goes" type. My eyelid ussually twitches for 2-3 days really non-stop and after that there is even a month break. And someday starts again. I twitch all over for over 5 months now. It started in March/April 2003. Calves were first. But a long time before April 2003 (over a year I think) my left eyelid was twitching for a month non-stop. Then there was no problem for me, it was just funny, because I didn't know anything about ALS connection with twitching.

Anybody with the same scenario? Eyelid (or something else) twitching, after that a long break and after this break all over twitching?????

regards
Marcin
Pole
Hero
Hero

Postby uber on September 18th, 2003, 8:41 am

eyelid twitching is a very very common symptom of Anxiety
uber
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor