Get Hydrated!

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Get Hydrated!

Postby Rioja on August 25th, 2003, 6:12 am

I've been a long term twitcher (since 1991) on and off. I'm happy to say I just get on with my life and they are just in the background most of the time. I have recently noticed though when do I get twithces the most. In the morning, after exercise and when I've got too hot. i.e when i'm dyhydrated? This is just a theory, however - i recently moved office where it is much warmer and i have been drinking much more water and low and behold twictches very low intensity. Any thoughts? Try it and see. I still think that these twicthes are different in all of us and we all have triggers and releases. Anyway hope this helps at least one person out there.
Its tough, but always try and look on the bright side. this condition is after all benign, it could be a lot lot worse :)
Rioja
Interested
Interested

Postby GrymReeper on August 25th, 2003, 8:30 am

One of my last "new" symtpoms was cramping. I tried the supplements many people suggested, without relief. I began drinking a gallon of water a day - it helped greatly.

Edited to add - I THINK the water only helped with my cramps, but may have helped overall, I'm not sure. About the time I began hydrating heavily, my symptoms, other than cramps, were improving anyway.
Last edited by GrymReeper on August 25th, 2003, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Grym
GrymReeper

Postby tlotoxl on August 25th, 2003, 8:36 am

i drink a lot of water -- more than anyone else i know -- but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference for me. of course it's not a bad idea, just the same ;)
tlotoxl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management