Board Etiquette

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Board Etiquette

Postby garym on March 6th, 2007, 12:50 pm

I have recently received a few complaints from members of this board about how members are treating each other. While I don't think it is a major problem, I do feel the need to address the topic in hopes of ending this issue. The one thing that I feel strongly about is that we treat each other with respect on this board. That doesn't mean that we all have to agree or have the same view point, but it does mean that personal attacks and insults are not acceptable.

That said, I would appreciate it if every member would take the time to consider how their comments will be received prior to posting them. And we should all remember that not everyone has the same sense of humor/tolerance for comedy or acceptance of BFS that some of us do. Each of us here at some point was desperate and packed with fear/anxiety, and in great need of support. Most of us here received that support without ridicule....we owe the current members that same type of support.

Thanks,

Gary
garym

Re: Board Etiquette

Postby garym on December 4th, 2011, 7:56 pm

After spending the last 30 minutes reading and deleting posts that are mean spirited or at the very least childish, I felt the need to remind every member here that I expect all of us to treat each other with respect. It is an unfortunate fact that there will always be personality conflicts between some members, but lets please keep that crap off the board.

Thanks for the cooperation/consideration.

Gary
garym

Re: Board Etiquette

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics