Thank you Shymedic

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Thank you Shymedic

Postby Twyla on August 6th, 2003, 4:07 pm

Shymedic

Thank you for your last informative post.

Folks, remember Shymedic is a physician, and we should all take his advice about being selective in believing what we read on these forums.

Twyla
Twyla

Postby Jenn311 on August 6th, 2003, 4:13 pm

I agree,

I was very relieved when he wrote that! Thanks.
jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby angela on August 7th, 2003, 9:59 am

Yes, thank you Shymedic. I have also read about a neurologist somewhere (i can't rememer specifically but I think it's on the Cleveland clinci web site) who has benign fasciculations. These things can drive us crazy, and I am somehow reassured to know when there are doctors who have this or are interested in the subject. It kind of makes me feel crazy when my upper lip starts twitching again, by the time I get to the doctor so he can see some objective evidence, it will be gone. Then I am afraid he will think I've gone off my rocker, so I don't bring it up. I am just trying to live with it. I am in the heathcare business myself and I am well aware that there are worse things to get than this (that's why I freak out about it sometimes, fearing that it really IS one of those "worse" things!) But most of the time I just ignore it and try to go about my business. Thanks again for your interest in this goofy condition :o)
angela

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics