Went to the Shaaman

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Went to the Shaaman

Postby KERRI on August 1st, 2003, 7:31 am

I wnet to the shaaman yesterday, do any of you guys believe in that stuff. She freeked the crap out of me. She told me about my hearing problem on the left side, and about the trauma to my head at fours years old. She also said she felt weakness in my arms and problems with my spinal cord. I of course was ready to cry, do you guys believe in this crazy crap.

She also told me I had to much positive energy flowing through my body, she said it was a healing energy, she said in a past life I was a witch and I was murdered and that is why I have all of this energy. She said I should be a Doctor or a healer.

I think I should have just gone to a shrink.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Dale on August 1st, 2003, 7:41 am

Good grief Charlie Brown.... are you serious??

Where did the "Shaaman" go to school? Is the "Shaaman" board ceritified? How long has the "Shaaman" had their medical license?

BTW, while you were at the fair, did you ride the ferris wheel? Personally, I like the bumper cars best.

You win David...
Dale
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby dwl on August 1st, 2003, 7:50 am

Kerri, please get a grip! This is getting silly now. Read the post you made after your last neuro visit, unplug your computer and get on with your life.

I'm sure when you're 85 you'll not be sitting about thinking "*beep*, I wish I had spent a bit more of my life worrying about als".

David
dwl
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on August 1st, 2003, 7:55 am

Hey Kerri....

A witch eh? Cool! I actually do believe in past lives, it's a long story why....
I think whatever you put your faith in, if it's a path of healing for you then go for it! What works for one person doesn't always work for another....you have to find where to place your own faith.
Love and Peace,
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby Pole on August 1st, 2003, 8:00 am

Kerri, it's a good news! She didnt' tell that you had ALS!!!!!
Just joking :D

Don't believe that!
Marcin
Pole
Hero
Hero

What a load...

Postby twitchaholic on August 1st, 2003, 5:42 pm

What a load of crap. That's all I have to say. A big fat load. Monstrous. Sorry to be so blunt but the truth hurts. I hope if I lose it and go see a Shaaman you would all tell me the same.
twitchaholic

What a load...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics