Rumbling muscles and vibrating

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Rumbling muscles and vibrating

Postby spb on July 17th, 2003, 3:18 pm

Hi there all -

Have any of you had trouble with the "rumblies" - that feeling of slightly vibrating/semi-weak muscles?

I'm having them in my lower back along with cold sensations. Of course I think my back is weak and am paying way too much attention.

I'm getting them up and down my back and into my shoulder blades.

Any thoughts?

A little nervous.

Cin
spb

Postby lee on July 17th, 2003, 10:28 pm

Cin,

I get the vibrating muscle thing from time to time. It seems to come and go just like all the other BFS things. I have good days and bad days. I to feel weak sometimes even though I really am not. If I lie on my back and try and do sit ups I get really shaky sometimes. Try not to worry about it because I've seen a lot of people on this site that experience the same thing. It helps to know we're not alone with these odd things, doesn't it?

Lee
lee
Interested
Interested

Postby Jenn311 on July 18th, 2003, 12:02 am

Hey Cindy...

I get that weird vibrating sensation sometimes too....it is definantly wi-erd!
I'm sure you'll be fine. Just try and ignore it and see if it goes away. That works for me with a lot of things! More than I can remember (ha ha...)
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby spb on July 18th, 2003, 7:45 am

Thanks Jen and Lee -

It was really bothering me last night. That feeling of rumbling and then being worried about weakness. Then I went home and decided to look at my back - which prompted much nervousness.

This morning I went to the gym and lifted weights for 30 minutes along with some yoga stuff. I suppose that's good. :)

What's the difference betw. BFS and PN?

I will post that question later also.

Thanks again.
spb

yoga

Postby Renae on July 25th, 2003, 2:38 pm

Cindy-

Have you found Yoga to help at all? I've had several people recommend that I start Yoga. I feel like I'm so out of shape, but I guess you have to start somewhere. I just wondered if it helps you to relax.

I get those rumbling feelings sometimes, too! It's kinda strange, but I guess I've gotten used to it now!

Take care--
Renae :)
Renae

Postby SoJerseyMom on July 29th, 2003, 11:06 am

I get the back vibrations a lot, especially when I'm tired. The fact that you can lift weights for 30 minutes proves there's nothing "weak" about your muscles! That's fantastic!
SoJerseyMom

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management