emg done today

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

emg done today

Postby KERRI on July 15th, 2003, 11:05 am

Well the emg that I was supposed to have done next week I had done today, my neuro friend popped in to see how I was, we are not supposed to be doing any emgs again until next tuesday, but I told him my doctor ordered one more of the arm that my twitching started in and the leg that had the thigh fasciculation. He tested several muscles and left the needle in for longer than a minute, nothing absolutely nothing. I did not even have a fascic in the left thigh anymore, the one that was noted in February was not even present, that means alot because bad fascics do not simply go away. I am so happy, I hope this lasts, I did promise Pole that this was it, that I would not worry anymore, my friend tried to find fascics before he did the emg, he hit my left arm and leg, he could not find them anywhere, he asked if anyone had observed them, I said only me and my fiance. He said any doctors, when they hit the muscle in a certain way the fascic should appear, if they do not then either they are not fasics or they are truely random and nothing to be concerned about.

:lol: :D

I am no going to visit this site after today I am going to have it removed or blocked so that I cannot do this to myself anymore. I lost the job of a lifetime over fascics I refuse to lose anything else, and everytime I come back to this site after feeling good I hear about some horror story to do with ALS so I need to stay away, and I need to be happy.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on July 15th, 2003, 3:55 pm

Kerri,

I mean this in the most caring and loving way: I am glad to see you go. You deserve to move on and be happy. I do hope you can find peace.

THat is great news about your EMG! I knew nothing would show up.
Good luck with your wedding and your future. I'll be praying for you.
God Bless, Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby KERRI on July 15th, 2003, 3:57 pm

Jenn311 wrote:Kerri,

I mean this in the most caring and loving way: I am glad to see you go. You deserve to move on and be happy. I do hope you can find peace.

THat is great news about your EMG! I knew nothing would show up.
Good luck with your wedding and your *beep*ure. I'll be praying for you.
God Bless, Jen

YOu have been the greatest Jenn, I mean it for real this is my last day, my fiance is going to block all of these sites, I have decided it ends here.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Pole on July 16th, 2003, 6:48 am

So Kerri...good bye
Have a nice normal live after this unexpected 13 months-break.

Marcin
Pole
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics