Negative lyme

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Negative lyme

Postby KERRI on July 14th, 2003, 8:57 am

I was reading the posts on brain talk and grateful has lyme disease. I was wondering if anyone here has tested for lyme, I was bitten on three occasions but my lyme is always negative, so i just assumed that I cannot have lyme, I have pins and needles, buzzing sensation and twitches. I was wondering especially if you Jenn have these symptoms with bfs.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on July 14th, 2003, 9:04 am

Howdy Kerri,

Yes I have had all those symptoms...and have never been tested for Lyme. Maybe I should be, but I don't recall having been bitten by any ticks. Didn't you say that your Dad had Lyme?
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby KERRI on July 14th, 2003, 9:14 am

Jenn311 wrote:Howdy Kerri,

Yes I have had all those symptoms...and have never been tested for Lyme. Maybe I should be, but I don't recall having been bitten by any ticks. Didn't you say that your Dad had Lyme?
Jen

Yeah my dad has it bad, and my brother in-law and my moms best friend, we all live in the same area.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on July 14th, 2003, 9:33 am

Hey Kerri..

Wow look I've moved up to 'Hero' status. You are almost there too....he he he.
I think if your lyme turns up negative, you probably don't have it....but I have heard it is hard to diagnose. Not sure why....
But if it makes you feel better why not just keep getting tested every 6 months or so until you get tired of it...then you'll decide that you really DON"T have it. By then you may have stopped twitching entirely.
Sound like a good idea?
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

I don't know

Postby KERRI on July 14th, 2003, 9:45 am

Jenn311 wrote:Hey Kerri..

Wow look I've moved up to 'Hero' status. You are almost there too....he he he.
I think if your lyme turns up negative, you probably don't have it....but I have heard it is hard to diagnose. Not sure why....
But if it makes you feel better why not just keep getting tested every 6 months or so until you get tired of it...then you'll decide that you really DON"T have it. By then you may have stopped twitching entirely.
Sound like a good idea?
Jen

I am not sure what sounds good anymore.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

I don't know

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics