emgs

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

emgs

Postby KERRI on July 14th, 2003, 6:54 am

I have to have another emg next week, but I am not confident, I mean how reliable are they, they just seem like they have alot of grey areas.


Kerri
User avatar
KERRI
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 375
Joined: May 8th, 2003, 11:53 am
Location: ATHENS, NY

Postby Pole on July 14th, 2003, 7:09 am

Kerri, thouhg you know that EMG is a very sensitive test and there is no grey areas ! You have allready had 3 EMGs - if something would be wrong the test would show it FOR SURE.
YOU ARE HEALTHY. STOP WORRYING.

m.
User avatar
Pole
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 472
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 12:56 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Postby KERRI on July 14th, 2003, 7:11 am

Pole wrote:Kerri, thouhg you know that EMG is a very sensitive test and there is no grey areas ! You have allready had 3 EMGs - if something would be wrong the test would show it FOR SURE.
YOU ARE HEALTHY. STOP WORRYING.

m.



Well for crying out loud what is causing this crap.

Kerri
User avatar
KERRI
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 375
Joined: May 8th, 2003, 11:53 am
Location: ATHENS, NY

Postby Pole on July 14th, 2003, 7:28 am

If I know I would be a rich man. If I know how to treat it I would be a VERY rich man :)

Kerri, can you promise that if your 4th EMG is normal you would be sure that you do not have ALS? And you leave your fears behind you?

If not, I think there is no use to do it, because now you are doing EMG for your peace of mind only.

So, can you promise?
regards
M.
User avatar
Pole
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 472
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 12:56 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland

I promise

Postby KERRI on July 14th, 2003, 7:42 am

Pole wrote:If I know I would be a rich man. If I know how to treat it I would be a VERY rich man :)

Kerri, can you promise that if your 4th EMG is normal you would be sure that you do not have ALS? And you leave your fears behind you?

If not, I think there is no use to do it, because now you are doing EMG for your peace of mind only.

So, can you promise?
regards
M.



I promise that if the 4th one is negative, I am going to throw a party and call it benign.

Kerri
User avatar
KERRI
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 375
Joined: May 8th, 2003, 11:53 am
Location: ATHENS, NY

Postby Pole on July 14th, 2003, 7:47 am

OK
so now all the world can see your promise :)

regards
m.
User avatar
Pole
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 472
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 12:56 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Postby KERRI on July 14th, 2003, 7:52 am

Pole wrote:OK
so now all the world can see your promise :)

regards
m.



Ya got me Pole ya little brat, JUST KIDDDING :lol: :wink:
User avatar
KERRI
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 375
Joined: May 8th, 2003, 11:53 am
Location: ATHENS, NY

Postby Jenn311 on July 14th, 2003, 8:00 am

OOOhhh...

Can I come to your BFS party?
Jen
User avatar
Jenn311
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 681
Joined: April 4th, 2003, 3:26 pm
Location: Central Texas

Yes

Postby KERRI on July 14th, 2003, 8:32 am

Jenn311 wrote:OOOhhh...

Can I come to your BFS party?
Jen


Yes but No MSG's, caffiene or alcohol, they all make me twitch.

Kerri
User avatar
KERRI
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 375
Joined: May 8th, 2003, 11:53 am
Location: ATHENS, NY

Yes

Sponsor

Sponsor
 


Return to General Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: misterjuanperalta and 5 guests