This is where I say goodbye :)

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

This is where I say goodbye :)

Postby uber on July 2nd, 2003, 7:20 pm

Well folks, how can i say this...in a lot of ways I wish id never come to these forums as its all been part of my Anxiety problem ive had, what started out as a few twitches a day developed into MS, ALS, PD you name it, ive had it.

Today I got the results of my MRI scans back of my Brain neck and spine, all are totally normal. My EMG results are back...all normal, Ive been told all along im suffering from Anxiety which is causing nerve irritation hence the jump twitchy feelings and shakiness, but I wouldnt listen and got stuck in the same trap as a lot of ppl on these forums of "self diagnosis" via the web :\ where every pain or strange feeling is a symptom of a disease.

Im putting this all behind me, and just gonna get on with it, now that I know I dont have anything serious, im gonna try to relax and get back on wth my life, I hope all of you guys can do the same...good luck and god bless you all

p.s Big shout out to Jen, you do so much for the people on these forums, and helped me with so many of my anxiety's, I wish you the best.
uber
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on July 2nd, 2003, 8:52 pm

Hey Uber,

I am so glad to hear that you are making such strides in dealing with your anxiety! And I am equally as thrilled to hear that your tests results came back normal. I knew they all would :) .
If you ever need us, we'll still be here, twitching away.
Take Care and Sayonara!
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management