LETS DO SOMETHING FUN

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

LETS DO SOMETHING FUN

Postby KERRI on June 18th, 2003, 7:29 pm

We can all describe ourselves, we can make it fun, maybe I am just being a weirdo, but I thought it might lighten up the mood and get off the regular topics, give us all a break.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on June 18th, 2003, 8:15 pm

Describe ourselves in what way? Physical attributes, interests, personality, how we are affected by BFS? There are lots of ways to describe oneself...Maybe if you go first...then we'll know what you mean.
Peace girlfriend!
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Okay

Postby KERRI on June 18th, 2003, 9:03 pm

I am 5'4" tall, blue eye and dark brown hair.

I weigh about 136 poungs and I am well built in a body builder way.

I enjoy working out, I am very athletic,I run everyday.

In my past life I was a man, that is why I am always trying to compete with them. :D :lol:

I work as a radiology supervisor.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on June 18th, 2003, 9:29 pm

Wow Kerri..
I've never met anyone that's had a sex change before! :wink:

Let's see...

I am 5'7" with long dark-blonde hair and grey eyes. And I wear glasses! My hobbies are watching Rugrats, Bob the Builder, and Blue's Clues Videos, and doing laundry. I am a teacher, though now I am transitioning from secondary to primary by getting my MEd. in Early childhood/Elem. Ed. I am an Aquarian, my fav. color is green, I love sushi and I am a twin.
~jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Re: Okay

Postby KERRI on June 19th, 2003, 11:04 am

KERRI wrote:I am 5'4" tall, blue eye and dark brown hair.

I weigh about 136 poungs and I am well built in a body builder way.

I enjoy working out, I am very athletic,I run everyday.

In my past life I was a man, that is why I am always trying to compete with them. :D :lol:

I work as a radiology supervisor.

Kerri

Wow, You are a twin, that is cool, I enjoy sushi as well. I love baseball and some tennis.

My favorite color is red.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby reneeintx on June 19th, 2003, 5:10 pm

hey everyone~

I'm 5'9 140 lbs. Dark brown hair and eyes. I have two teenage boys that make me "twitch" when they drive me crazy.

I used to be a dental assistant along time ago. Kind of got old though.

I don't work right now because all this stuff has taken a toll on me emotionally...depressing. I take occasional classes at college just for kicks..no major.

I have two boston terriers and an african grey parrot that talks a storm :)

I jog 3X's a week.

I LOVE to cook, and try new recipes.

My favorite sitcoms are Seinfeld, and I love Lucy. I hope noone thinks I'm a weirdo, but my all time favorite movie is Rosemary's baby..scary!!

Renee :)
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Floater on June 24th, 2003, 7:00 pm

im 6 ft ..blond hair kinda long.. blue eyes 160 pnds
i like camping hiking playing guitar..
write songs about drugs diseases torturing and repulsing subjects.
i have my own band ironicly called""Benign Fasciculation Syndrome""
I wish i had a new liver so i can drink again and take more drugs.. i hate my real job,,,,im sick of living in portland,,,i hate pine trees,,need to live in a desert..with nice dusty brown mountains...i hate rain.. i need sunshine and heat and swimming pools.. i own a blow up doll..im getting married august 1st 2003..not to the doll though.i like to bbq,,,but it makes me want to drink. i like playing poker and betting....i want a greyhound so i could stare into its eyes..i like filming local bands in portland...also like making obnoxious videos..i have a 9 year old daughter. im 30 years old..bfs has changed my life around...i stare at my palms all day. i want to go to jerusalem and las vegas. i have 2 cats and i only like one of them.i decided to start reading books...so im on my first book...THE COLLECTOR by john fowles..my health insurance company hates me.i watch lizzie mcquire. my girlfriend thinks im a pervert. i like peanut m&ms and coffee/.... i drink large quantities of green tea. my friends make fun of me cause i have bfs. i cracked my head open twice when i was a baby.im related to the person who invented the ferris wheel. i accidently killed a parakeet with my hand. i use to save my urine in pringles cans when i was a kid...i also tortured insects.i want more tattoos..waking up sober is strange. people shouldnt be allowed to go outside with white legs.my cat sits on my lap while i take a dump...i let it sniff the paper.i upset my girlfriend sometimes.
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby Jenn311 on June 24th, 2003, 10:02 pm

Wow Floater....

Bizzare! What is your real name by the way?
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby Brian_B on June 25th, 2003, 12:37 am

Im about 5 foot 6 inches

weigh about 140-150

brown hair, brown eyes

divorced

Im 28 years old

live in Illinois

like playing video games, surfin the net and riding my motorcycle

this should be a link to my picture

http://www.geocities.com/bmb777/bmb1.html
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Nole on June 25th, 2003, 1:24 am

I am 27, a teacher, love my family, no kids, happily married for 3 yrs., have the cutests dog, 4 cats, a bird, and 3 horses, live on a horse farm, enjoy riding my horse, reading Harry Potter books, gardening, having a good time with my friends...bfs has changed my life for the better, much stronger than I thought, more relaxed, make time for myself now, and get massages regulary! I am 5'5, blonde hair, easy to get along with...I also have acid reflux disease and hiatal hernia, not fun!! Going for my masters in special ed. , love kids and animals...
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on June 25th, 2003, 6:53 am

Hey Nole...

Harry Potter rocks! I could only say that to another teacher and not have them think I was 12.
Love, Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby Floater on June 25th, 2003, 5:31 pm

dear Jenn

my real name is Aaron

aka:

Ronald B.
Double A-hole
little babooshka
palm checker O.P.P.
Raunchy ron-ron
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby tlotoxl on June 27th, 2003, 6:33 am

i'm 27, 6'3 and around 180 lbs. i have annoying fungal thing going on with my feet and although i have some topical medication that's helping it improve and i've been wearing sandals, my feet still stink much more than usual. it's very embarassing. i'm in the lab at school right now and everyone left me alone -- i'm just hoping it isn't the smell.

my greatest hobby is music and last winter i released an album of melancholy electronic stuff on a dutch label. i've sold a few copies, but no sales records will be broken and i just hope that all 500 copies printed eventually get sold -- otherwise i think the label will probably lose money on it and, well, that's not good for anybody.

last year i went to india for the wedding of an old highschool friend of mine, and here's a picture taken there (though you'd never know it was taken in india, unfortunately ;)

http://www.japan-forum.net/datas/users/ ... india.jpeg
tlotoxl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on June 27th, 2003, 6:55 am

Hey Alexis...

I am cracking up! so your feet are chotto kusai? What an awful problem to have in JAPAN! where you have to take your shoes off every *beep* two minutes. I had that problem with one toe nail, and I cut it off. But I have heard that if you soak your feet in a weak solution of bleach a couple times a day that can get rid of it.
How are you by the way? Is your girlfriend back from Switzerland yet?
Cheers!
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby DanielDK on July 2nd, 2003, 6:28 am

Hahaha! What a great idea this is Kerri!

Well.....How can I possibly describe myself in a more amusing and funny way that all you guys!???

Well.....I am 182 cm, and for those who DO NOT know the Metrix-system, it's a bout 6 ". Haha....You guys can re-watch Pulp Fiction for a thourough explanation of the US/Metrix-relations.....:) And oh, then I have very long curly hair....All last year I was reffered to as "Bong" or "Afro" at my school, but now I've managed to tame my wild-beast hair, and put it into a pony tail!

I'm 18 years old, Still living at home - dont know why, maybe it's Mama's good food - and I' m gonna start my 3d and last year of high-school after the summer. I live in Farum, which is around 20 kms from Copenhagen (1,5 mill), and my city is mostly known for the huuuuuuge mayor-scandal we had last year. It's now the most expensice county in all of Scandinavia, with the hughest ever tax...Our EX-mayor (Now facing prison!) cheated and forged with around 50-60.....mill dollars! Sorry - I know it's not about me, but this is the Lounge (!!!) haha, and It's just one of the things that bothers me the most at the moment!

I have a wonderfull girlfriend in Warsaw, Poland, that I have been with for over 2 years, and she's moving to me here in Denmark next year! Wow - I just found her an apartment downtown, so I' ll be doing a lot of trafficking next year! Apart from my girlfriend, I' m very much into debates & discussions, litterature, travelling and American reailty-shows such as "Survivor"....Well okay, maybe not really the last one!

I' m going to London tomorrow together with my 1/4 brother - too hard to explain :) - to visit my 1/2 brother who works there! So it's pretty muc h gonna be all partying and drinking! Well......Let's see, I might have a link to a picture of myself, taken at a recent school-party...By the way, the blonde-girl next to me is NOT my girlfriend, however she is very good-looking, interesting, funny and smart, so I talked to her all night - sopmething wrong about that????! :)

Cheers and hugs to you all,

Daniel

http://www.gymks.dk/digi/closerlook.php ... &number=61
DanielDK

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)