Picture help

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

Picture help

Postby Blondie24 on August 25th, 2006, 6:28 pm

I guess I will throw in my pic even though I am the old woman of 42 in the group:( Can anyone help me, I can't figure out the photobucket thing.
Blondie24
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jennhaz on August 25th, 2006, 6:31 pm

hit browse and pull up what pic you want from your files. then it will download for you..then it will go into an album and underneath that pic you will see a URL copy and paste it into BFS profile link off-site avatar..does this help..Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Blondie24 on August 25th, 2006, 6:51 pm

Gee Jenn,
I see your pic and then I don't want to post mine:) My computer won't allow the cookies from the photobucket site because there is some sort of tracking thing attached, how else cam I do it? Can I email it to someone?
Blondie24
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jennhaz on August 25th, 2006, 7:00 pm

Try this..Right click on photo..hit save as to desktop, then go to forum and upload it to your profile..if that does not work, can you turn off cookies..??Jenn..

Where the he** is Bill when you need him... :wink:
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Blondie24 on August 25th, 2006, 7:03 pm

Thanks I will try that, I have McAfree super virus thingy scanner and it really blocks anything remotely suspicious so the cookie thing is whacked:)
Blondie24
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Christina on September 1st, 2006, 5:05 pm

Blondie,

I am older than you !!! Lets say I was in High School while you were still in grade school...and leave it at that, o.k.

I tried that photo bucket stuff too...no luck. I am pretty sure that my kids did it through paint on our computer....

Or mail it to Bill...he is a super genius.

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to AboutBFS.com Site Topics