Tremors, especially in the morning

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Tremors, especially in the morning

Postby Anxious on September 22nd, 2002, 8:35 am

Hello all, I was wondering does anyone notice tremors particularly bad in the morning....I don't mean fascics but tremors....my whole body in the morning feels like it is shaking with a very fast tremor...it occurs stronger if I'm tired or if I've been drinking the noght before. I have a tremor when I hold my arms or legs in a certain position but these tremors in the morning are getting worse lately...I think I also notice them when I'm going off to sleep. I would appreciate any replies. Thanks
Anxious

Postby Arron on September 22nd, 2002, 8:01 pm

Anxious, that's pretty much the same kind of tremors I get and have had for over a year now. Sometimes you "feel" like you're shaking on the inside but you can't actually "see" any actual tremors (in the mornings sometimes) but if I hold an arm or leg a certain way, man do I shake, especially if I kneel down on one leg, I will shake and move all over the place. I have found that my Ativan works to help the morning shakes sometimes. You're right. It does feel like when you've had too much to drink the night before and you get "the shakes" only it happens all by itself. Mine come and go. I haven't had too many of the morning shakes for a little while now, although I did about 3 weeks ago one morning.
Arron

Got em sometimes

Postby Willie on September 24th, 2002, 1:40 pm

I get the "earthquake in the bed" feeling sometimes. I have woke up and it feels as if the bed is shaking. I look and don't see anything however. This does not happen alot to me maybe 2 times a month. I have also noticed my arms are shakey in the mornings when I stretch them out.
Willie
Willie
Interested
Interested

Postby Craig on October 17th, 2002, 11:41 am

I get the same tremors you are talking about and they seem to be especially bad at night. The "earthquake in bed" is the perfect way to describe them...
Craig
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby javens on October 17th, 2002, 1:02 pm

you can put me down for morning tremors as well
they usually subside after I get up. i have not had them for a while but did have "the earthquake in bed" this morning.
javens

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management