Do I have BFS?...

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Do I have BFS?...

Postby dave_stereophonic on June 26th, 2003, 2:30 pm

..Now I'm not so sure. I was very pleased at the peak of my ALS fears that there was a benign condition explaining my symptoms, but having heard some other posts, maybe the frequency of my twitches isn't enough to be BFS. I don't remember having one at all today, a few episodes yesterday, but on average, I would say I maybe have 10 lots, lasting around 5/10 seconds each. Often In my bicep and mainly pulsing. I get leg pain badly, moreso since I started my job - I could hardly walk home today I was so tired and sore. I'm beginning to worry about MS - can that cause twitches??

Dave
*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Dave

*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*
dave_stereophonic

Postby dwl on June 26th, 2003, 2:34 pm

Nope. Sounds like plain old vanilla flavour bfs to me.

David
dwl
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on June 26th, 2003, 4:08 pm

Hey Dave,

Long time no see! Gotten a new bed yet? BFS can come and go, as it often returns if you are under a lot of stress. I seriously doubt you have MS either. Stop worrying so much and enjoy your youth! It will be gone before you know it.
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby dave_stereophonic on June 27th, 2003, 5:57 am

I did get a new bed!!! Thank you. I got it on Saturday. It's very bouncy and confortable, but I'm not sure it's made much of a difference. The fact that I can now sleep for 12 hours on it probably doesn't help!
*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Dave

*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*
dave_stereophonic

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics