My twiches

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

My twiches

Postby Pole on June 25th, 2003, 3:36 am

I realized that I have two main kinds of twiches.

First are quite strong (but no so stong to move my limb) and they are like a pulse. This pulsation is 3-20 times twiches. It lasts less than 30 seconds. It occurs in my back, thighs, arms, forearms, chest.

Second kind are very gentle twiches - like a very smooth touch. It apears especially in calves but also in thighs and other parts of my body (face also).

But I have never had non-stop twiching like many of you. When I say that my twiching are non-stop twiching I mean that there is no 15 minutes without any twich.
And what do you mean saying "non-stop". Real non-stop or in my way of meaning non-stop??

M.
Pole
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on June 25th, 2003, 6:45 am

What? No buzzing twitches yet? You are in for a treat! What a fun ride this is!
:wink: Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby uber on June 25th, 2003, 8:06 am

yep buzzing ones are fun, then u have the rippling kind, the thumping kind, the ones that make ur whole body jump for a second or your leg move, the feelings that u feel totally weak as a kitten but actually u arent (percieved weakness) erm all the strange sensory symptoms that come and go whenever they please to do so, the shaking and tremors u get in ur hands and feet and inside u can feel like ur shaking...do you know most of these symptoms of more than likely due to your body over producing too much Adrenaline due to anxiety??
uber
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Pole on June 25th, 2003, 8:30 am

yeah...I'm looking forward to getting buzzing :)

But what about non-stop twichong? Is this really non-stop and you are not able to stop it by moving arm or leg????

M.
Pole
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management