BFS and the face

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

BFS and the face

Postby CarlaCT on May 20th, 2003, 10:25 pm

Hi all,

I'm getting terrible facial twitches. Not painful.
For the past two weeks my bottom eye lash lid area
seems to b spasming as if an invisible hand is pulling it out and snapping it back.

Can anyone relate?Saw my neuro last in November wondering if I should go back.

Is BFS common with the eyes? I'm getting worries with this all over twitching that has now started bugging my eyes!!!

Carla:)
CarlaCT
Interested
Interested

Postby Jenn311 on May 20th, 2003, 10:57 pm

Hey Carla...

From what I have read eye muscle twitching is always benign, and is linked to stress and sleep deprivation. I wouldn't worry if I were you. The Chinese even believe it is prophetic, your future being determined by what part of your eye is twitching. It would be interesting to learn more about that! :wink:
~Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby reneeintx on May 21st, 2003, 10:59 am

Carla that's where mine started. Still to this day it's one of my "targeted" areas, along with my calves and toes. You'll be fine girl! We can both say we have buggy eyes "mrgreen:

HHHmmmm very interesting Jen... Do you think a chinese profit can tell me if my left eye twitching can mean I will always be covered by my insurance. :wink:

What a thread that was GEEEESH....My point on the other thread was for other people to be aware of our system, and how unfair it can be. The story of the schizophrenic(sp) guy broke my heart. He deserved better than he got. My God he's a human being, and very sick none the less.

Oh by the way... the japanese culture sounds very caring. My husband is a history nut and reads about other countries all the time. He says japanese families always help and care for one another and even the village will pitch in..how wonderful that must be.

Carla I didn't mean to steal your thread.

Renee :)
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Do not worry about this

Postby KERRI on May 21st, 2003, 8:32 pm

Carla,

Eye twitching is generally not connected to anything bad, it can be made worse with nerves and certain drugs.

It is also common with bfs, my dad does not even have BFS and around Christmas time he told me his left eye had been twitching for a entire month.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Arron on June 11th, 2003, 12:28 am

Face twitchig is VERY common with BFS, especially around the eyes, so relax :-) It'll go away soon.
Arron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics