WOW!! I can't believe this...

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

WOW!! I can't believe this...

Postby reneeintx on May 28th, 2003, 11:31 am

Hey guys~

I'm sooooo happy!!! Over the last 3 weeks I've been taking vitamin B-12 2,000 mcg and the twitching is almost non existent. I felt so much better about 10 days after taking it but I didn't want to "jump the gun"

On the back of the bottle it reads: vitamin B-12 aids in the formation of red blood cells and in the proper function of all body, brain and NERVE CELLS *Plays and important role in the nervous system.

You've got to try this and see if it helps!! anything is worth a try for this bummer condition.

Renee :) :) :) ~ a happy less twitchy girl wanting to grab that BFS bull by the horns and toss him up in the air and kick him out of my life FOREVER :!: :mrgreen:
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on May 28th, 2003, 12:19 pm

Hey Renee,

Congrats! Maybe that was the cause of your twitching all along. That and a little stress...ya know what I mean!
I'm going to try that. I need to take vitamins anyway...my diet if from Hades: left over peanut butter and jelly sandwich crusts, half eaten chicken nuggets and coffee.
Love ya, Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Re: WOW!! I can't believe this...

Postby KERRI on May 28th, 2003, 1:38 pm

reneeintx wrote:Hey guys~

I'm sooooo happy!!! Over the last 3 weeks I've been taking vitamin B-12 2,000 mcg and the twitching is almost non existent. I felt so much better about 10 days after taking it but I didn't want to "jump the gun"

On the back of the bottle it reads: vitamin B-12 aids in the formation of red blood cells and in the proper function of all body, brain and NERVE CELLS *Plays and important role in the nervous system.

You've got to try this and see if it helps!! anything is worth a try for this bummer condition.

Renee :) :) :) ~ a happy less twitchy girl wanting to grab that BFS bull by the horns and toss him up in the air and kick him out of my life FOREVER :!: :mrgreen:

I can buy that in the store that many mcg's ?

I am going to get some

Thanks,

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby reneeintx on May 28th, 2003, 5:28 pm

Jen~

Are the half eaten PB&J crusts left over from the little rug rats??

No half drank juice boxes lying around, with little crumbs floating around in them?? :mrgreen:

Kerri~

I bought it at target. The brand name is Spring Valley. Right beside the B-12 centered on the bottle is a notation of" time released". I think getting a little over a period of time might be best. Try it and see if it helps. I hope it does :) For both of you.

I think we all could use some vitamins. Probably noone gets what they need everyday. I for one try to eat right but that darn Chic fil A is always subliminally calling me.

Good luck to both of you.. I love my twitchy friends :)
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on May 28th, 2003, 7:03 pm

Hey Renee...
Sounds like you are familiar with the toddler diet. Have you ever been brave enough to eat anything off the floor? I did for the first time today...the last chocolate popsicle...I rinsed it off first, got about half way through and thought to myself..."What am I doing?". So I tossed the rest.
Best to all,
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby reneeintx on May 29th, 2003, 11:07 am

Jen~

I'm very familiar with a toddler diet from the very distant past. My sons are 16&17, not much change in diet from a toddlers. Pizza, chicken nuggets, hamburgers, hot dogs ect...still NO ONIONS :mrgreen:

The dropped popsicle LOL Speaking of picking things up off the floor and eating it... The other day my husband got my two dogs each a kolache. One of the dogs ate the sausage and left the bread.. I bent down picked up the bread and stuck it in my mouth without even thinking. I felt like LUCY from charlie brown, "DOG GERMS! DOG GERMS!" ewwwww :shock:

What was I thinking!! My floor is pretty clean but I draw the line on dog spit.

I wish I had toddlers again.. their eyes light up when given a cookie. All I get is eye rolls :roll:

Have a great day!!
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Dale on May 29th, 2003, 1:11 pm

Seinfeld flash-back!

I'm seeing George, in the kitchen, eating a chocolate eclaire...

Dale
Dale
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on May 29th, 2003, 1:25 pm

Oh yeah...

I saw that one! SO funny!

Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby reneeintx on May 30th, 2003, 9:42 am

Dale Dale~

I'm a Seinfeld junkie LOL George and the eclaire :lol: It was only on top of the garbage..still on its little doile. :wink:

I'm such a Seinfeld junkie. I went to see him live in the flesh. It was so good. He joked for the whole 2 hours. I know I got my $100 worth for the ticket.

I watch that show over and over again and still get side stictches just like when I watch I Love Lucy.

Renee
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: WOW!! I can't believe this...

Postby KERRI on May 31st, 2003, 10:22 pm

KERRI wrote:
reneeintx wrote:Hey guys~

I can buy that in the store that many mcg's ?

I am going to get some

Thanks,

Kerri

I bought some of this b12 on friday, I will let you know how it works.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Floater on June 1st, 2003, 12:59 pm

to much vitaman B or any vitamin in high doses will elevate liver enzymes (damage) ...be careful especially if you drink or take medication.
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby reneeintx on June 2nd, 2003, 11:20 am

oops double post :)
Last edited by reneeintx on June 2nd, 2003, 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby reneeintx on June 2nd, 2003, 11:22 am

Floater~

I will ask my doctor about this because I'm clueless on the "too much" numbers. I just figured that each pill had 2,000mcg in them and it was okay to take one a day like the directions said.

I've been on prozac for 9 years and recently quit. Who knows what effects that's had on my body. I will always wonder if it screwed up my central nervous system. :(

Renee
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics