strengest thing

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

strengest thing

Postby KERRI on May 29th, 2003, 3:18 pm

My twitches have reduced, but yet I have an increase in buzzing. The buzzing is everywhere and I am chilled. I feel the buzzing even in my head. I am not really as nervous as I was. This is the strangest feel.

Anyone else get real freeky sensory stuff, is this sensory, neuro says yes, some people say no.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby uber on May 30th, 2003, 6:59 am

I believe buzzing, vibrating is sensory yes....altho i get so many strange sensory problems, im still convinced I have MS, but no diagnoses yet
uber
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby KERRI on May 31st, 2003, 10:16 pm

uber wrote:I believe buzzing, vibrating is sensory yes....altho i get so many strange sensory problems, im still convinced I have MS, but no diagnoses yet

The sick thing is, I do not even fear MS anymore.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby uber on June 1st, 2003, 5:30 am

well I suppose if you have spent so long convincing yourself you have MND, then MS is a walk in the park...suppose MS aint all that bad really, some people get it and it barely effects them at all, others get it and they end up in a wheel chair =\
uber
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Floater on June 1st, 2003, 12:36 pm

i usually get a buzzing sensation when i drink alcohol..i also get a buzzing sensation when i take certain pills. i use to get a buzzing sensation from Benign Fasciculation Syndrome...but the less i worried about it the more it went away.
Floater
Saint
Saint

buzzing

Postby Rich Longer on June 2nd, 2003, 6:52 pm

I had something like this in my left leg. It went on for months and disappeared as suddenly as it came.

I tried to describe it to my neurologist without success.

Other people on this site have described this as well.

Rich
Rich
Rich Longer

Postby SoJerseyMom on June 3rd, 2003, 11:13 am

Kerri, I get the buzzing sensation on my hands a lot. Fortunately, it doesn't last long and seems to move around. I also get a lot of other strange sensations, like a feeling that cobwebs are brushing my skin. You're not alone!
SoJerseyMom

Postby Jane on June 3rd, 2003, 2:41 pm

Just like you, my buzzing started when twitching reduced, it moves around, sometimes on the arms and sometimes on the legs, even on feet.

As I read your post, your symptoms developed during a year, but all mine popped up one after the other within a months. By now I have almost all the symptoms described on this forum.

Relax is very helpful.
Jane
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management