Computer Message I don't understand

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

Computer Message I don't understand

Postby Suzie on March 19th, 2006, 9:01 pm

Hi Arron,

I hope I'm addressing the right person here. I'm new, so still finding my way around. Wanted to let you know, I tried to get on this site from my home computer today (just now I'm writing from work) and I got blocked by a message that said something like (oh gosh, I'm not going to be able to remember it now...) "Please__delete___image___"

There was a fourth word as well, but I can't remember what is was. Maybe it was something like delete uploaded image. Anyway, the site wouldn't let me do anything: look at usergrougs, search, faqs, memberlist, messages, etc. And, it, wouldn't even let me log out!

I haven't uploaded any images to the site, so I'm really stumped about what to do, and of course, I'm anxious to be able to use the site. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for a GREAT site! I'll try to check back for your answer from another computer at a later time.

Sincerely,

Suzie
Suzie

Postby Guest on March 20th, 2006, 9:52 am

I tried to check in yesterday and was greeted by that same thing. I tried later in the day, and it was back to normal? I figured ( with my limited amount of computer knowledge) that the site was updating or something. I did have a momentary panic though that if it never came back...I would lose contact with friends that I have grown fond of without knowing their e-mail addresses.

Tina

Better now!

Postby Guest on March 20th, 2006, 1:14 pm

Tina,

Whew! Mine is better now, too. I was worried there because a few days ago I DID try to upload a photo of one of my little girls, but it was too big and the site wouldn't take it at all: it rejected it flat out. And that was days ago. Then all of the sudden when I got that message, I thought, "Oh no, was this from what I TRIED to do a few days ago?" But I didn't really think that was possible. I won't worry next time.

Suzie

Postby stillhere on March 23rd, 2006, 7:42 pm

Hi,

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got that message. I was worried the site had crashed and I would be alone with BFS again!

This site and all the nice people have got me through this last year and I really don't know what I would do without it!!!

Kim
stillhere
Interested
Interested

Postby Guest on July 27th, 2006, 9:21 am

lum lum
ho hum

Site Maintenance

Postby JohnV on July 30th, 2006, 5:55 pm

Hi all,

You caught me doing site maintenance on the forum software to try and cut down on the spam.
JohnV
Webmaster
http://www.AboutBFS.com
JohnV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site Maintenance

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to AboutBFS.com Site Topics