ahhhh

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

ahhhh

Postby Brian_B on May 28th, 2003, 10:26 pm

man just when you get good news from your doctor that you for sure shouldnt worry much about twiching you have a bad day. Yesterday I was so happy at 1 yr anniversary hearing him say your fine, everything is normal, dont worry about it and take your neurontin if it helps

today I woke up with my left bicept twitching and jumping and it did it on and off all, no matter if I took my neurontin or not.

oh well hopefully it will go away in a day or less :(

I can deal with calves or feet twitching, but arms really annoy me
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on May 28th, 2003, 11:20 pm

Hey Brian...

Maybe subject of your post should have been "aaaarrrggggh!" ...lol. Why do you think it is that the closer the twitching is to our heads, the more it bothers us? Have you noticed...arms more than legs, face most of all perhaps (though for me it's my hands..., but you can get those pretty close to your face :wink: .)

I'm sure you are fine. BFS is like that. You have a very stressful job, so it is natural that you are going to be twitchy from time to time. And when you are stressed, you tense your muscles, and they in turn will be twitchy. Just think how tense you must have been going into the doctors office yesterday, having to ask if your EMG from a year ago was normal (I still can't believe you had the patience to wait that long to find out...!!!)
You'll be fine. Trying to relax and take your mind off it is the best thing you can do right now.

Best of life and love,
Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby Brian_B on May 28th, 2003, 11:27 pm

Just think how tense you must have been going into the doctors office yesterday, having to ask if your EMG from a year ago was normal (I still can't believe you had the patience to wait that long to find out...!!!)

I was too scared to ask before because if it was bad news I didnt wanna know it lol

I figured though had it not been normal that he wouldve said something right after he did the EMG
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on May 28th, 2003, 11:35 pm

You crack me up Brian...

You are too scared to ask your doctor about your EMG but you are willing to face death everyday as a cop? I could never be a cop. But I would call my doctor up at 3am if I were freaking over the results of a medical test.
Cheers, jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby Brian_B on May 28th, 2003, 11:49 pm

its more of a thing like at work I can kinda "control" what happens, but obviously couldnt control i you had any bad diseases or not

as for stress thing, Im in the midde of 4 days off(we do 4 days on and 4 days off) so now my only stress would be what do I want to do tommorow(go to wal mart or something) or be lazy sit around the house playing on comp or radio or watching tv.
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics