Spoke with my neuro friend

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Spoke with my neuro friend

Postby KERRI on May 21st, 2003, 8:28 pm

He said that the shaking is a tremor he had me do some movements with hands and so on to bring it out, he said that the more i worry the worse this tremor will become, and he is correct because shortly after we spoke, about 2-3 hours the tremor was no longer there.

He said the buzzing in my hand and feet, regardless of what I have learned on the net, he said it is a fine line. It sound to him like it is a sensory symptom, because the areas I have pointed out have next to no muscle.

I have an appointment with my neuro on the 18th of june, I am taking one day at a time, and have officially decided that December is past the 1 year and 1/2 point, if all is well then I am in the clear.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby uber on May 22nd, 2003, 4:44 am

hehe how often are neuro's doing this now?? seeing patients like us and shouting "oh my god! do not read symptoms of the net!!" The internet can be so misleading, and more often than not, it just scares people
uber
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Yeah

Postby KERRI on May 22nd, 2003, 6:29 am

He said you should not read anything on the net without a doctor present who can explain the information to you, and tell you of it valididity.

Kerri.
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Yeah

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management