Kerri

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Kerri

Postby Brian_B on May 17th, 2003, 12:31 am

I must agree with everyone on here that you HAVE to stop worrying you have ALS or MS or something. if everything you said is true you do NOT have ALS

worrying you have it all the time though wont help twitching any, you need to realize and accept its nothing serious, it wont hurt or kill you and move on

I think everyone on here worried about ALS but realized they dont have ALS and makes it much easier to deal with.

with several EMG's and no weakness you can say for sure you DO NOT have ALS
Brian_B
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

I know

Postby KERRI on May 17th, 2003, 2:46 am

Brian,

I think I am coming around, but this forum is sooo very important, I am glad that I stumbled upon it, I was feeling like the only one in the world with this problem. This is good therapy to come here and talk about it, and to help each other. I keep repeating to myself I DO NOT HAVE ALS!!!!!!!.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Kerri

Postby jcavan4125 on May 17th, 2003, 6:07 am

It is excellent to hear you say that Kerri. Keep up the good work! Your homework assignment is to not think or use the term ALS for 24 hours. If you can do that you will be on your way to putting this behind you. Good Luck!!
Joe... "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"! - Nietzsche
jcavan4125
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Kerri

Postby KERRI on May 17th, 2003, 7:11 am

jcavan4125 wrote:It is excellent to hear you say that Kerri. Keep up the good work! Your homework assignment is to not think or use the term ALS for 24 hours. If you can do that you will be on your way to putting this behind you. Good Luck!!

Okay Joe I will not use that term nor even think about it for 24 hrs.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Re: Kerri

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management