Where can people go to get some good info on BFS

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Where can people go to get some good info on BFS

Postby KERRI on May 16th, 2003, 7:17 pm

:?: I have not come across much information on BFS, where would we go for that information, I have a hospital library at work, but I do not like using it. It is more for the medical staff. Do any of you know some good sites.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on May 17th, 2003, 1:38 am

Have you read the articles posted on this site , for example the well cited study by the Mayo Clinic on BFS? I don't think there has been a lot of research since it's a benign, non-progressive condition. That's the good thing about this forum, we are collecting our personal stories that are in a way a vast collection of case studies on BFS.

I like your new Avatar! Groovy sistah...
~Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby KERRI on May 17th, 2003, 2:40 am

Jenn311 wrote:Have you read the articles posted on this site , for example the well cited study by the Mayo Clinic on BFS? I don't think there has been a lot of research since it's a benign, non-progressive condition. That's the good thing about this forum, we are collecting our personal stories that are in a way a vast collection of case studies on BFS.

I like your new Avatar! Groovy sistah...
~Jen

:lol: thanks Jenn
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Arron on June 10th, 2003, 9:57 pm

Trust me, you won't find a place with any more info on BFS than this web site. This IS the place where information is learned, shared and given by patients who see their doctors and doctors themselves. The MedHelp.org site has good neuro's as well, but the infomation there is rather stale and not as detailed as you'll find here on this site.
Arron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management