Recent findings on BFS!

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Twitchman on September 6th, 2002, 1:59 am

so ALS patients suffer muscle twitching in confined areas and not all over their body when they first get symptoms? i've been looking for an answer to that question for a long time but everywhere i've looked, it just says muscle twitching and not where the twitching takes place..
Twitchman
Interested
Interested

Postby charlene on September 6th, 2002, 6:13 pm

I also worried about ALS for a long time and had many tests to rule it and other nasty diseases out. It has been over 3 years now and I'm still twitching. I have not had a twitch free day in all this time. I'm still here and still healthy. My oldest brother also has BFS ( 10 years now) and he is also healthy. I read that in ALS when the muscles twitch they do not stop until the muscle is dead. In ALS it twitches because it is dying and the person will no longer have the use of that muscle. ALS is a relentless disease. One Neurologists told me that ALS does not hide. Twitching would be the least of your problems. So take everyday and count your blessing, live life to the fullest ....Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you and say a prayer for those who do have ALS.
charlene

Postby Annie on September 7th, 2002, 11:36 am

Arron, you're great. Thanks for helping me and obviously a lot of other people.
Annie

Postby Arron on September 7th, 2002, 11:42 am

:D
Arron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to General Topics