Need help

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Need help

Postby bryce on April 25th, 2005, 3:09 pm

Hi there,
Im a 22 year old male who has had major, major twitching issues since i was about 9 years old. I have muscle twitches litterally in every muscle of my body, its bizarre, Ill start having twitches in places where I never thought i even had muscles. I always have probably several hundred a day throughout my entire body. Every few months I will get a more intense, drastic, somewhat "violent" twitches that will last for months and drive me crazy. Right now a muscle that starts on the top of my ribs that goes all the way to my belly button has been aggresively twitching for over 2 months straight. When I was about 14 or 15 I went to a neurologist and he put needles in me and of course, randomly I didnt have any twitches and he told me that I just have random twitches. Here at 22 Im pretty much never NOT twitching in so many different locations in my body with occassional intenses localized twitching that seems to never stop. Is it normal for people with BFS to have crazy twitching all over their body, at many parts of their body at once for their entire life, with every few months getting a violent localized twitch that lasts for ages?
bryce

Need help

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS