Tom Cruise - a fellow twitcher?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Tom Cruise - a fellow twitcher?

Postby Dale on January 3rd, 2003, 2:53 pm

Good afternoon - it's kinda funny, but now that I'm a twitcher, I've taken to noticing twitches in other people. Last night, my wife & I were watching "Minority Report" which stars Tom Cruise. About 20 minutes into the flick, there is a scene where Tom comes into a room wearing a muscle shirt & his left arm in the lower bicep area is twitching like crazy! Just another example of how common twitching is. If you ever see the movie, keep an eye out for it!

Dale
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dale
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Nole on January 3rd, 2003, 7:07 pm

Dale,

Very interesting observation. I noticed your from Ottawa. I have family in Ottawa and visit often. We are always up there for Canada Day, what a blast!! Ottawa has to be one of the prettiest cities, I love the canal, parliment and the market place, its like my second home, Ive been going up there since I was a kid. Im from New Jersey, my father is from Ottawa(as well as my grandmother,uncle, and cousins who still live there) much different from Jersey. Well, glad to have you with us eh!!
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Asterix on January 4th, 2003, 3:42 pm

:)

now if anyone could sample this as a short MPEG clip (possibly with digital zoom at the twitching area) and post it to the BFS forums:
this would be the hoot :) :) :)

who knows, maybe between the shooting of the scenes, Tom is busy doing the babinski test and cheking for tongue atrophy in the toilet :) :)

always nice to know that we are not alone :)
Asterix

Postby Twitchman on May 9th, 2003, 5:17 am

ha..what are you doing looking at tommy's biceps? does your wife know about this facination? just kidding man.
Twitchman
Interested
Interested

To Mr. Twitchman...

Postby Dale on May 9th, 2003, 8:46 am

So, you've been tested for HIV a few times? I'll bet you've checked out Tom's biceps too. What does your boyfriend think? Just kidding man...
Dale
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

To Mr. Twitchman...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics