BFS Recovery Forum

Site Comments / Problems / Suggestions

Moderator: JohnV

BFS Recovery Forum

Postby guitarguy11 on March 8th, 2016, 10:18 am

For anyone that cannot register here, go to the BFS Recovery Forum and register there. There are many helpful people on that forum that can help you. Unless something changes with the administrators here, you will not be able to complete your registration on this site.
guitarguy11

Re: BFS Recovery Forum

Postby Swindonfan4 on September 12th, 2016, 3:07 pm

Hi Guitarguy. I've been posting more recently on the other forum but I've just gone to post on it today and it doesn't appear to exist anymore. Has it gone?
Swindonfan4

Postby misterjuanperalta on September 13th, 2016, 1:21 pm

It's been unavailable for a long time.
misterjuanperalta
Saint
Saint

Postby Swindonfan4 on September 13th, 2016, 1:25 pm

That's a shame then. With this one no longer administrated and that one having disappeared, that's a really big loss of support for people.
Swindonfan4

Postby misterjuanperalta on September 25th, 2016, 5:32 am

While I can understand your point, people here need to stop depending on these forums, and find reassurance, peace, comfort with and acceptance of their BFS from within. Information has been plentiful, but minimally effective.
misterjuanperalta
Saint
Saint

Postby guitarguy11 on September 25th, 2016, 12:02 pm

I tend to agree. People need to learn to control their anxiety and trust their doctors. Three things helped me more than anything else:

1) A second opinion from another neuro. That neuro did no EMGs, but lots of general examination and clinical exams.
2) Physical therapy for muscle pain and stiffness. I still follow a stretching regime, and probably always will.
3) The passage of time.

Yes, BFS Recovery has been unavailable for a few months now. I suspect the founder did not pay to renew the site when it came up for renewal.

This site has a lot of information on it. Some of it may be a little out of date, but as long as this site exists, it should be able to provide a lot of support to people. Pretty much every question that can be asked has been asked and answered on this site. BFS Recovery really was repeating the same topics over again.

I don't visit the sites much any longer, and even though I still twitch, it has been greatly reduced by controlling my anxiety and concentrating on more important things that I ignored when I was in the grips of my anxiety.
guitarguy11

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to AboutBFS.com Site Topics