9 year check in

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

9 year check in

Postby paulzeee on June 16th, 2016, 11:14 pm

Hey all just Paulzeee here with my annual check in, some of the old timers may remember me, to all the new people here a big hello.

I came here 9 years ago because I was twitching, had numbness etc. I was scared, like most of us are when this comes about, so I spent a lot of time here. I got in to see a neuro, he did some tests, stuck some big needles in me, and told me it was benign, at that point I stopped hanging around here because I knew I had to leave my fear behind and get on with things. But I come around once a year for all the new folks and the old timers, to let everyone know I still twitch, daily, and I am still alive and relatively strong. Since I first started to twitch I have faced many ups and downs. In the past year.

I have seen a tremendous downturn in business because of the industry I am involved in.
I am trying to diversify business and am putting in long hours.
I spend as much time as I can with my kids.
God bless my wife.

Still twitching, 9 years now, mostly upper body.

Hang in all, see you next year!
paulzeee
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: 9 year check in

Postby Yuliasir on June 16th, 2016, 11:55 pm

Wish you success with your business plans!

My own business also has a tremendouws downturn due to political crisis and war... But the life goes on!
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby edado69 on August 25th, 2016, 1:44 am

Hi Paul,
I hope the business improves Paul.
Kids are priceless.
E

paulzeee wrote:Hey all just Paulzeee here with my annual check in, some of the old timers may remember me, to all the new people here a big hello.

I came here 9 years ago because I was twitching, had numbness etc. I was scared, like most of us are when this comes about, so I spent a lot of time here. I got in to see a neuro, he did some tests, stuck some big needles in me, and told me it was benign, at that point I stopped hanging around here because I knew I had to leave my fear behind and get on with things. But I come around once a year for all the new folks and the old timers, to let everyone know I still twitch, daily, and I am still alive and relatively strong. Since I first started to twitch I have faced many ups and downs. In the past year.

I have seen a tremendous downturn in business because of the industry I am involved in.
I am trying to diversify business and am putting in long hours.
I spend as much time as I can with my kids.
God bless my wife.

Still twitching, 9 years now, mostly upper body.

Hang in all, see you next year!
Fasciculating from the 25/03/2007 (as accurately as I can recall!...)
edado69
Saint
Saint

Postby johnnythejet on August 29th, 2016, 9:23 pm

I remember you. Congrats on the 9 years and thank for checking in. I wish you and your family well and hope business picks up!
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS