Very bad symptoms after 4 years

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Very bad symptoms after 4 years

Postby stephane28 on May 4th, 2016, 11:17 am

Hey all,
I have BFS since 2012 with twitches and pain. After one year, they were almost gone, I thaught everything was behind me and that I was cured.

But 2 monthes ago I felt a big pain in my shoulder, day and night but mainly in the evening. Horrible pain especially when sit. I noticed that skin was burning in that area when I put my hand on it. Then I discovered that I completely lost touch sensitivity on a small part of skin (~5cm x 5cm) in that area, I can put an ice cube I don't feel anything. Everywhere else is sensitive as before but these 5x5 cm2 are not sensitive at all. And now pain is coming to my arm, same side. Typing on keyboard is painful like I did 1 hour of wall climbing. But I have all my strength (I did so many self tests!). And I now have a lot of twitches in that area (shoulder + arm + hand) so I think this is linked to my BFS symptoms.

Since pain is coming and going I have the hope that pain will leave someday. But what about total loss of sensitivity? Anyone else experienced this?

I don't belive, I felt so well before these new symptoms I really did not think about BFS anymore.
Last edited by stephane28 on May 4th, 2016, 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stephane28
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Very bad symptoms after 4 years

Postby stephane28 on May 4th, 2016, 11:25 am

Oh yeah and I also have a weird burning feeling on the upper lip
stephane28
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Yuliasir on May 4th, 2016, 2:14 pm

Hi Stephane,

loss of temperature and touch sencitivity suggests sensory neuropathy which many of us have. Burning pain is also the symptom of SN
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby stephane28 on May 5th, 2016, 12:08 pm

Thank you...
Tonight my arm muscle is painful and shaking each time I move my fingers. I really don't fell well
stephane28
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management