Big holes in the back

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Big holes in the back

Postby German2 on January 7th, 2016, 4:00 am

Yes, that was my understanding, that it is neurogenic...but it is really annoying to have first twitching, then pain and then the holes on both sides of my shoulder bladders...It was the same with my lower amrs...pain during month, then atrophy (of what ever tissue) and after it pain got better. Now I have the pain in other back muscles under shoulder bladders and I hope so much, the muscles stay...It is the changing structure of my body which frightens me.

Maybe I should try with pregabalin now. Pain gets too strong, esp. in the evening..but I have so many other things here to try...baclofen, tizanidin, flupirtin... My small collection of doctor visits. Every docter a new pill....And I don't want to trigger the twitching.

Acutally I have the impression that it can be downsized with magnesium hydrochlorid foot bath in the evening - transdermal substitution (for my absorption in the colon is very low due to inflammation - Lyzozym is high).

Up to now I tried Arcoxia plus methocarbamol. That helped in the beginning but not now...diclo, helps better but is bad for my GERD. Any experiences with any of the above mentioned meds? I do not want to take cortisone /prednisolon though I have it here, too. For I know it can harm the mucsles, too. And I need a clear prescription of a doctor how to proceed with it. But I know it would help for the moment..
German2
Saint
Saint

Postby German2 on January 26th, 2016, 2:58 pm

As I have massive hardenings of my muscles, I tried to massage it with a "blackroll"...always when I do this, I have massive pain in my referring tissue afterwards for days, so that I can hardly touch it. It is very very painful and feels like acute inflammation of the tissue...any idea? I heard this happens in rheumatism....could it be s.th. else?
German2
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Support Group