i need help i'm desperate

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

i need help i'm desperate

Postby wookiette on December 6th, 2015, 12:02 pm

hello!
i'm back and desperate. i had my fourth baby 3 months ago and i fear much and much; i noticed last thursday something like atrophy in my right hand, when extended, can you please tell me? no weakness, no more twitch than usually

how can i join a photo ?
wookiette

Re: i need help i'm desperate

Postby garym on December 6th, 2015, 10:10 pm

if you are that concerned and it is causing you grief, you should see your doctor. Only a qualified physician can truly evaluate your condition. As a general rule, no weakness, no problem. hang in there.
garym

Postby Yuliasir on December 7th, 2015, 12:46 am

HI
if you still can handle your baby, you do not have atrophy.
Post-labour condition is a hard time - you have hormonal change, quite abrupt, you may not have enough oxytocine to compensate it, and you definitely do not have enough sleep. This is temporary anyway. Ask your family to be more supportive if possible.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby wookiette on December 7th, 2015, 4:02 am

My psychotherpist is a neurologist (he does both) and i see him every week (i wonder if it's a good thing sometimes). he does a clinical normal half october, but i only noticed a sort of muscular projection of the central beam of the thenar (the short abductor of the thumb I believe) that I had not noticed before last thursday ... it appears only when i contract a lot my hand as a grip posture and is quasi symértrical, but in google i interpreted it as atrophy even if i can carry my pack of water on one hand (8 kg)

i wanted to post a photo but i havn't understood how
wookiette

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group