Burning mouth syndrome anyone??

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Burning mouth syndrome anyone??

Postby Bibi on October 8th, 2015, 4:41 pm

leaflea wrote:Hi Bibi,

Nice to see you. Are you still on the FB site?

Prior to bfs I had a lot of pain following a teeth cleaning. It was so unsual. Thought perhaps the tool and introduced an infection in my mouth. Also, prior to bfs, I had "black hairy tongue." Gross!!! Right? I know. It was caused by a tooth whitening mouthwash I was using. Unusual.

I've also had the issues with acid reflux and swallowing, gurgling. It is all down to bfs if you ask me. I've had esophageal spasms, too. Gladly, all has calmed down considerably since about last Spring - about 18 or 20 months in. All started about exactly two years ago now.

How did You feel The esophageal spasms ? Did You talk to a GP or neuro about it ? it is so good for you that things has calmed down , was it after the last neurovisit ? i have had some spasms in my throath The last days When i eat . I am going to see a neuro 11/11 .

Cheers!
Leanne
Bibi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby aditzvetkova on November 10th, 2015, 3:55 pm

Prior to my BFS, I acquired a horrible pain on the left side of the roof of my mouth. After numerous examinations by various dentists, they decided I have to have a wisdom tooth extracted. I won't go into details about the consequences from the extraction, but after that I acquired the burning mouth syndrome, which was followed by BFS (or at least I hope it is BFS). It has been going on for 5 years now.
aditzvetkova

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Questions About BFS