New symptom - heart problems?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: New symptom - heart problems?

Postby raindog on July 17th, 2015, 1:57 pm

Yuliasir wrote:I think 8 years are a bit long for paraneoplastic syndrome... cancer usually develops quite quickly fter a silent period unless a person is not 70+ years old... so I do not think it is paraneoplastic PNH in your case... and adenomas are usually benign. Addison itself is a very unpleasant thing and by the way, it develops for a long time and causes muscular issues/weakness, spasms due to metabolic problems, so probably the chain is vice versa - slowly developed LACK of cortisole could cause your neuromuscular condition, then heart attack due to any reason, then boom - Addison crise (normally following any issues like acute infection trauma, acute stress - I think heart attack is a good candidate) and they found that adrenal glands are affected :((( hold on. I know you are a real champion and you have all my hope and best wishes.

Had a call from my GP today as i need to go in Monday for a some Pneumococcal Vaccines, as my antibodies are very low ...the plot thickens

Thanks for the kind words too Y
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby Yuliasir on July 18th, 2015, 12:43 am

I think it is no wonder in our age to have low pneumococci antibodies titre. So do not see anything too bad in that... Considering we have drug-resistans species now, it is better to be vaccinated, if possible, I think.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on July 18th, 2015, 4:57 am

Yuliasir wrote:I think it is no wonder in our age to have low pneumococci antibodies titre. So do not see anything too bad in that... Considering we have drug-resistans species now, it is better to be vaccinated, if possible, I think.

Ive had selective igm deficiency for over 4 years and had major problems with recurrent sinusitis rhinitis etc so i'm having symptoms of this rare entity but as yet nothing has been done. Quite a few online articles suggest a tetanus vaccine followed a few weeks later with pneumococci vaccine them have your ig levels done 3 weeks or so later and if the igm levels are still low you would benefit with Ig iv therapy. Maybe someone has finaly realised it needs sorting.
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on August 17th, 2015, 9:01 am

quick update

Currently undergoing tests blood urine mri by endo who seems to leaning towards Addisons disease
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby Xina535 on August 17th, 2015, 12:39 pm

raindog wrote:quick update

Currently undergoing tests blood urine mri by endo who seems to leaning towards Addisons disease

Wow - good! Good that you are getting these tests and I wish you all the best with your symptoms and the outcome!
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on September 29th, 2015, 7:41 am

Xina535 wrote:
raindog wrote:quick update

Wow - good! Good that you are getting these tests and I wish you all the best with your symptoms and the outcome!

Go again this Friday for results of lots of tests

he is also going to be looking into this

http://www.scielo.br/pdf/anp/v63n1/23617.pdf
raindog
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to General Topics