Migration of twitches

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Migration of twitches

Postby PHIL on September 4th, 2015, 4:41 am

My twitches started about seven weeks ago in my left leg. They then spread to my right leg after about 2-3 weeks and proceeded to spread to my upper back and shoulders about 4-5 weeks in. I'm currently about 6-7 weeks into it and left leg now hardly twitches at all, right leg has started to slow down a little. Most twitching now occurring in back, shoulders and glutes with a few just now starting to show up in my right arm.

Has anyone out there experienced a similar migration of twitching from one area to another or is this atypical with BFS?
Thanks!
"Lately it occurs to me
What a long,strange trip it's been"
PHIL
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Migration of twitches

Postby crotwich on September 4th, 2015, 6:12 am

You are twitching for almost 10 years, and you are still worried about an illness whose life expectancy is 2-5 years from the onset of symptoms? :shock:
To answer your question, yes, that's absolutely typical for BFS.
crotwich

Postby PHIL on September 4th, 2015, 10:09 am

I hear you. It's just that I'd been twitch free for about seven years and this all kind of took me by surprise. That , plus the fact that I'm dealing with tightness and spasms in my back with cramps that come and go has me a little freaked out. Plus, my age puts me right in the sweet spot for *** and I lost a good friend to it a while back. So, I'm just trying to gather some ammunition to help the logical side of my brain convince the emotional side to take a chill pill.

Your answer does help. Thanks!
"Lately it occurs to me
What a long,strange trip it's been"
PHIL
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS