really need some help

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

really need some help

Postby Kevo5684 on August 23rd, 2015, 11:15 am

Ok guys so I'm just struggling with some old stuff here I can't get this a** out of my head my body is acting so weird and I'm so scared I mean surely there is someone on here that knows stuff to help ease my mind I don't know in only know what I read on the Internet and that's why I'm so scared ! It seams like I hear about it so much and it keeps bringing it out in my mind and I need to know something that will ease my mind they say numbers are up they say younger people are getting it now they say all this stuff and they say twitching is a sign and cramping and I'm to the point to where I need some good re assurance. To date in have had this for 1 yr and 10 months and it started out with heavy twitching all over my body with all the fear and research it set in there's no where on my body that doesn't twitch ear stomach toe finger scalp eye nose arm pit chest esophagus calf back ribs everywhere and I also get cramps in my back and arms and it's the slow cramps like if I'm stretching in get them I've had them in my back for a while now since about 2005 but they seam to be getting worse and last week I started getting them in the back of my arms and chest and stomach and it's weirding me out big time please someone give me some re assurance
Kevo5684

Re: really need some help

Postby Kevo5684 on August 23rd, 2015, 11:17 am

Need some assurance that it isn't a** and what could it be and be honest guys please
Kevo5684

Postby Yuliasir on August 23rd, 2015, 12:18 pm

WHO SAYS THAT, this is a first question. If THEY are people from charity funds, they bias the data in the way to create specific concerns in the audience, not thinking about the part of the audience which is oversensitive.

Than, those unknown 'they' obviously also should say you (and you must hear) that in almost two years (especially in case of young sufferers) ALS victims clearly become wheelchair persons.

Look around, and if you are not sitting in a wheelchair with gastrostoma in your throat and saliva pump at your mouth, then I hope that vcould help you to ease your mind.

However, on my point of view, the state of mind in which you are now, requires rather professional help (therapy and medical one), not just the rational words form the fellow twitchers.

Fears are dangerous. They riun. You may not have ALS, but you may becomne as well a ruin just becasue of fears.

Fortunately fears are treatable.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby Kevo5684 on August 23rd, 2015, 12:53 pm

Thank you for your help ! What about the twitch it's self they come and go and so do the cramps is that a good thing
Kevo5684

Postby Yuliasir on August 23rd, 2015, 11:40 pm

I am living with that (bodywide twitches and cramps that come and go for at least 5 years already (4 for twitches, cramps started earlier), and I can say I am still alive, becoming a vocalist, doing some sports etc. I had hard fears period as I am GAD sufferer, but for the last three years I do not fear becasue I see that my pattern fits the pattern of another fellows who come rgularly saying - here is my third, fifth, 12th anniversary etc.

mostly I address my issues to bad blood circulation rather than to any meurological disease.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group