new symptom after almost 2yrs

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

new symptom after almost 2yrs

Postby Kevo5684 on August 18th, 2015, 2:20 pm

K so I had been away for a while from the forum and I unforntatly I need some re asuurance I woke up yesterday morning with some major arm cramping in the back of my arm and it's accompanied with some lingering pain but mainly the fact that every time I moved my arm the back of it was cramping and had the feeling radiate from my neck down to my hand and I've never cramped like thay been working out pretty good lately and feeling grest until yesterday what could cause these cramps please help
Kevo5684

Re: new symptom after almost 2yrs

Postby lostinneverwhere on August 18th, 2015, 4:21 pm

No expert here. Is it truly cramping or does it feel overworked and on the verge of cramping?

Could be some seriously overworked muscles and maybe some inflamed nerves.

I know if I overdue it on mountain biking, my calves and thighs will cramp. Usually lingers for a bit too, not something that goes away after a day or two.
I had my left calve and right thigh feel like it was in a constant state of feeling like it was on the verge of cramping about a year ago. Lingered for weeks. Felt tender at times. Cramped maybe once or twice actually. Was uncomfortable but went away with some rest.

Personally, I would suspect you overworked some muscles. If you BFS too, exercise fatigue is a symptom and muscle exhaustion seems to be common place. I would rest up for a bit.
lostinneverwhere
Interested
Interested

Postby Kevo5684 on August 18th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Now I have started a new exercise routine on the punching bag but the last time I hit was sat night and I didn't start hurting until Sunday night and I have been doing this for about 3 weeks or a little longer so I don't know I hope that's what it is thanks for the advise either way
Kevo5684

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group