Goosebumps on one leg.

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Goosebumps on one leg.

Postby May1009BFS on July 21st, 2015, 7:23 am

Hi. I haven't been here in years. I got BFS in 2009 and it took me about a year to get ok with it and not think I was dying. This forum was so helpful for that.

Well here I am again. In the last few days, five to be exact, I started getting sweeping goosebumps on my left leg. It started after a long night of drinking so at first I just thought it was a hangover. Now it won't go away.

Of course my internet searches reveal mostly MS. And yes I know the trouble with self diagnosis. But I can't kick these weird goosebumps and I haven't had anything except muscle spasms in years. Anyone else had this at all? I'm about to do the whole neuro visit thing again. Ugh...
"There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever"- Mahatma Ghandi

"War Eagle" - Clint in Nashville
May1009BFS

Re: Goosebumps on one leg.

Postby emmie.s on July 22nd, 2015, 9:04 pm

keratoris pilaris?
or an allergy?
emmie.s
Hero
Hero

Postby Yuliasir on July 23rd, 2015, 12:36 am

Emmie, I think, he means that feeling that you get goosebumps, not bumps itself.

it is sensory issue, nothing too bad. I had them several times inthe last few days. It is really harmless and happens because of our actual hypersensitivity and nerve irritation of course ot lasts for few days. Nothing special.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group