Fingertips buzzing and vibrating

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Fingertips buzzing and vibrating

Postby randallt on June 23rd, 2015, 1:31 pm

I've been twitching now for 13 months. It started in my calves, went to my eyes, then pretty much everywhere except my arms. I'd have an occasional twitch in the hand or arm but nothing major. Developed strong twitches in the right forearm in December, they lasted a week then went away (return briefly on occasion). Now in the last three weeks I've developed, not a twitch, but a vibrating/buzzing sensation in my left hand fingertips. For some reason this one is really freaking me out. I've had a lot of twitching throughout the left arm as well, but the buzzing/vibrating is constant. Anyone have anything like this? Cause for worry? Again, I'm over a year and no weakness anywhere but I'm afraid it may start in my left hand because these are different than any I've experienced elsewhere. I've not been to the neurologist since November but I passed all the clinicals at every appointment (and I had a lot) and had a clean EMG on my right leg last August (that leg had been going strongly that day). Just looking to see if anyone can relate and give advice. Thanks.
randallt

Re: Fingertips buzzing and vibrating

Postby misterjuanperalta on June 23rd, 2015, 7:06 pm

I had a similar feeling and turned out to be nothing after my Mayo Clinic examination. Try not to worry, because it really does nothing to change what you are experiencing.
misterjuanperalta
Saint
Saint

Postby guitarguy11 on June 28th, 2015, 5:27 pm

I have had a similar symptoms in my hands and thighs. It is not a cause for worry.
guitarguy11

Postby tripper76 on July 4th, 2015, 2:40 am

Absolutely ! ....not only have I had that sensation in fingertips but everywhere else as well sometimes it lasts days and sometimes minutes . ..these symptoms can really scare the crap out of ya . . but if you have been cleared by a neurologist then you are clear from the big nasty. Hang in there this BFS is like a roller coaster uls downs loops ect ...I'm over 6 years in and my right shoulder has been twitching for 2 months straight now ...hotspot non stop ...also all day my left foot has been buzzing continuously all day long today this happens all the time to me and many others.
A CALM SEA NEVER MADE A WORTHY SAILOR!
tripper76
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group