Physical activity and diet?

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Physical activity and diet?

Postby samuelmansano on June 16th, 2015, 1:20 am

Hello, I would like to thank everyone 's attention this forum Has Been of great help to me, though language difference (I 'm from Brazil Where They speak Portuguese ).
With the advice of all, I got rid of various fears about ALS, I accepted the BFS and try to live the best way possible.
I've seen something about but would like to know more detail if because of this condition generated by muscle sensibility of BFS, diet or excess physical activity could increase the risk of developing ALS? or as seen in some places BFS has nothing to do with a higher risk?
I'm not practicing physical activity for some time and my diet is bad, I intend to change that but I do not know if there is any restriction to physical activity, it would be good to consult a doctor?

Sorry for my bad english :)
samuelmansano
Interested
Interested

Re: Physical activity and diet?

Postby Yuliasir on June 16th, 2015, 2:25 am

It depends on your background condition.
For example, if you are already overweighted, you need to check your glucose level and ensure you do not have diabetes for example, as this implies certain limitation on the possible physical activity (due to need to compernsate sugar level etc. plus you might have problems with vessesls, especially on your legs which also need special precautions in case of choice of phical activities). If you have arterial or venous problems or heart probles, this also needs to be clarified.

So generally it is better to see a dcotor and choose appropriate physical activity.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Re: Physical activity and diet?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Questions About BFS