twitching, cramping, fasciculation , new here, any ideeas

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: twitching, cramping, fasciculation , new here, any ideea

Postby German2 on June 4th, 2015, 1:49 pm

Vladro, you take so many medication that twitching can come from everything...I started twitching about 2 years ago...it was never very strong, and one day it almost stopped (for me it was the time I stopped to eat gluten but this could be a coincidence...). Now I am taking Katalodon which is a very strong muscle relaxant..I have to take it because of high muscle tone. And if I take it, twitching is back. This is just an example of what medication can do..
I have also fibs in one muscle in the emg. I did not even know that this can be connected to als. I thought there has to be spontanuos activity...I have neurogenic change in all muscles, anyway. But they told me, this does not mean als.
German2
Saint
Saint

Postby Vladro66 on April 11th, 2016, 1:19 pm

New update. 4-th emg today. No als. But in this point the pain that i got in the tendons its really great. I get tired easy and al my muscle fasciculate and hurt. I now take lexapro mirtazapine and olanzapine. No control for symtoms or the anxiety that beeing incapacitated done to you .
Vladro66
Interested
Interested

Postby Vladro66 on April 11th, 2016, 1:36 pm

I m still fighting and looking for an unswer
Vladro66
Interested
Interested

Postby Bibi on April 11th, 2016, 2:50 pm

And The neuros still have no answers ? I Read your story and understand You i also have Many issues and no answer. My problems started i april 2014.
Bibi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Support Group