EMG: slight chronical neurogenic damage

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

EMG: slight chronical neurogenic damage

Postby German2 on May 15th, 2015, 11:23 am

Hi there,

now I have my written report of my last visit of neuromuscle ambulance:
Sulcus Ulnar nerve syndrom confirmed, left arm
slight paresis of m. abductor digitus minimi (4+) - I think this muscle is innervated by the Ulnar nerve and so this would be logical?

slight neurogenic changes in all three muscles which were investigated (abductor digitus minimi left, m. deltoideus right, m. vastus lateralis left) . Normal clinical, no pathological reflexes....They want me to come back in a year.

I have nerve problems since 5 years.
Period of twitching started 20 month ago
actually no twitching

Instead I have actually strong pain of my lower arms. I can hardly touch them. And high muscle tone, changing its intensity. Good days, bad days. Strong fatigue is over since I have started a supplement regime.

What do you think of the slight neurogenic changes in all three (very different located) muscles?
It does not sound encouraging to me!

Looking forward to some opinions!
German2
Saint
Saint

Re: EMG: slight chronical neurogenic damage

Postby nickston on May 15th, 2015, 12:38 pm

sounds ok to me. i had slight neurogenic changes all over in 2010/2012. later emgs were clean and i'm still doing ok today.
nickston
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby German2 on May 16th, 2015, 2:08 am

That sounds promising! But indeed there is a process in me going on, getting worse in circeln since years. I think the pain in my arms comes from the tight muscles in my lower arms, which I started to give a daily massage..And I started to have slight involuntary movements when lying in bed. I think this is also not a good sign..

Any other opinion?
German2
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group