BFS may not kill you, but stress will

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

BFS may not kill you, but stress will

Postby BFSBurger on May 11th, 2015, 7:52 am

This is a really important article. I still think BFS is a process that happens as a result of something breaking in us. Most likely autoimmune, or less likely a pathogen. But either way, stress has the most significant effect on severity of symptoms. Without any question.

While BFS probably isn't going to kill any of us, the stress we self induce actually will kill us. You can literally knock years off of your life. Accelerate your aging. Shorten your telomeres drastically. And introduce direct oxididative damage to your cells that will over time lead to diseases of all kinds. I thoroughly believe that you can also take a very mild case of BFS that would've otherwise healed, and turn it into a lifelong disorder.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... acebookdoc

-B-
How I resolved my BFS within 1 year of onset:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128
BFSBurger
Saint
Saint

Re: BFS may not kill you, but stress will

Postby garym on May 11th, 2015, 9:59 am

I've always believed that the worst part of bfs is the anxiety/stress that it leads to...In my opinion getting the anxiety under control is the most crucial first step everyone here must take to get on with their lives.
garym

Postby Scboy on May 11th, 2015, 5:57 pm

Yes I agree with the stress causing issues. I was under a lot of stress at work and traveling to China just prior to my symptoms. Had bad insomnia and two small children to worry about to go along with it . The Drs suspect the vaccines, but I can't help but to wonder what role the stress played. Could be a combination. Perfect storm. Good thing is my stress level is way down, but symptoms remain. As an engineer it's so frustrating to have so many unknowns with this.
Scboy
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics