Fasciculation forearm never stops for 7 months. Fear!

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Fasciculation forearm never stops for 7 months. Fear!

Postby Labrie on April 18th, 2015, 5:55 am

Hello friends, I'm a little worried. I have for months a small fasciculation in the left forearm. It is a very small fasciculation, repeatable every 10-20 sec. It never stops. It is very hard to see,but it is there, it feels, but fasciculation still there after 7 months. Should I worry? I searched the forum and can not find people with such a long hotspot in time.
I have 3.5 years with generalized fasciculations.
thanks
Labrie
Interested
Interested

Re: Fasciculation forearm never stops for 7 months. Fear!

Postby misterjuanperalta on April 18th, 2015, 7:04 am

Don't worry. Seven months is a long time without deficit.
misterjuanperalta
Saint
Saint

Postby Labrie on April 21st, 2015, 12:48 pm

someone had a hotspot for over seven months time, even years?? My hotspot never stops, 24/7 for 7 months ... I'm worried.
Labrie
Interested
Interested

Postby Ghayes420 on April 22nd, 2015, 1:08 pm

Several members have reported hotspots that have lasted months and months in the exact same spot. It is not abnormal to have a spot twitch for this period of time with our condition. Hang in there.
A very proud fasciculator since 8/14/2011. :)
Ghayes420
Hero
Hero

Postby Labrie on April 22nd, 2015, 1:40 pm

My head does not work consistently!
After 3.5 years with twitching, I should not be afraid ... however we last forum events have affected me much...
Labrie
Interested
Interested

Postby physerv24 on April 22nd, 2015, 1:58 pm

Greg I'm starting to wish I had never posted. I was afraid this would happen.
physerv24

Postby Ghayes420 on April 22nd, 2015, 3:37 pm

It's ok Vince. It was bound to happen because you are speaking to a group of anxious people. It was bound to happen. I thought and others thought your posting your story was fine because the differences are obvious to me but maybe not to others. It may be in the best interest to just let things lie from here and let the moderators deal with the fallout and any further explanations necessary. I know you mean well, but you have plenty on your plate at the moment. Gary and the other vets can deal from here.
God Bless Always,
Greg
A very proud fasciculator since 8/14/2011. :)
Ghayes420
Hero
Hero

Postby physerv24 on April 22nd, 2015, 6:44 pm

You are right Greg, time for me to move on. I'll refrain from further posts and leave it up to you guys from here on out. Best of luck to everyone.

Vince
physerv24

Postby garym on April 22nd, 2015, 8:23 pm

physerv24 wrote:You are right Greg, time for me to move on. I'll refrain from further posts and leave it up to you guys from here on out. Best of luck to everyone.

Vince

Vince,

I'm extremely thankful that you have taken the time to come back and try to help people here. It speaks volumes about the quality of guy you are. I think your perspective can and will help people on this site, but honestly, neither your nor I or any one else can help the folks here gripped by anxiety....at least not to the degree we want to help them. I have been trying to help folks here for years, and until people get a grip on their fear, it is a circle of futility. I for one hope that you maintain a relationship with this site, and keep us updated as to your condition. Greg, the other vets and I can continue to try and help those dealing with anxiety.

Take care,
Gary
garym

Postby Labrie on April 23rd, 2015, 2:31 am

the problem is our anxious mind, some people somatize everything we read.I know that after 3.5 years should be at peace, but my mind is hypochondriac
I'm sorry!
Labrie
Interested
Interested

Postby Kev74 on May 10th, 2015, 7:19 pm

I recall a post about two members having the same hotspot for 3+ years, so anything is possible when it comes to BFS. I can understand the anxiety tho, I've had twitching for nearly as long as you have and old anxieties still creep back in once in awhile.
Kev74

Postby NeedAssurance on May 12th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Labrie wrote:Hello friends, I'm a little worried. I have for months a small fasciculation in the left forearm. It is a very small fasciculation, repeatable every 10-20 sec. It never stops. It is very hard to see,but it is there, it feels, but fasciculation still there after 7 months. Should I worry? I searched the forum and can not find people with such a long hotspot in time.
I have 3.5 years with generalized fasciculations.
thanks

General rule, the longer you go with fasics and no weakness, the more likely it is everything is ok
NeedAssurance
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group