Head

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Head

Postby hpc on April 21st, 2015, 2:50 pm

For 9 weeks solid now I've been having head twitches - almost non stop. They are constant on my right side in a group of muscles just behind my ear but branching out around there ... sometimes small ones at the same time into my cheek bone, temple and around my eye.

They are driving me quite literally nuts.

The one just above/behind my ear has been firing off all day long, maybe not more than 5 secs between them.

It started months ago and i scratched it up to sinus infection I had at the time...I've sort of run from one cold to the next and currently sinuses all blocked up again but the twitching hasn't really stopped so not sure if it's linked or a coincidence.

I really am bothered by the head ones, they feel so wrong :( Anyone get these?

Find it so hard to concentrate in work with it. right, rant over! Thanks for listening.
hpc
Interested
Interested

Re: Head

Postby hpc on April 28th, 2015, 2:39 am

Anybody?? It's non stop - the whole right side of my face is involved now,cheek eye...
I just want this hot spot to stop now and move somewhere else :(
It's SO annoying
hpc
Interested
Interested

Postby MarioMangler on April 28th, 2015, 2:43 am

It's really no different than any other twitch. Just get more sleep and stare at a computer screen less for a couple of days and it will likely go away.
BFS FAQ:
1. No, that's not bulbar
2. No, the location doesn't matter
3. Yes, we have all had that symptom
4. No, you're not the exception
5. No, that's not ominous
6. No, you don't need an EMG
7. Yes, you will be fine
MarioMangler
Saint
Saint

Postby hpc on April 28th, 2015, 3:08 am

Thanks so much MM for the reply - I guess that's what I wanted to hear...it's the same as any other muscle. It's just a lot more bothersome for me. It's been acting up for near 3 months now. I am veteran so I should know better, yet here I am sitting at my desk almost sick to my stomach as my head and cheek/eye pop pull and flicker. Urgh!!
hpc
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group