Weird throat and neck symptoms

Post your questions about BFS here

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Weird throat and neck symptoms

Postby reanne2489 on March 20th, 2015, 9:55 am

Hi all,

I know I have many concerns about what might be wrong...but I had long neglected the thought that I may be experiencing the symptoms of ALS that begins with the vocal chords...

So as you know from other threads, I had some symptoms besides all over twitching since Sept 2014, back in Dec 2015 where I felt my neck twinge and strange sensations of a pulsating grip on my gullet that would hurt/feel uncomfortable. Then I would get sensations of it feeling not painful or difficult per say, but a greater awareness that when I swallowed it felt like my throat was dry or that the saliva etc wasn't fully swallowed.

Today my throat started feeling dry no matter how much water I was drinking and my voice was more hoarse/ deeper. I am presently not sick [I hope I actually get a cold to explain this], and I was having a little more phlegm to swallow.

On top of this you know I have been having some muscular pain in my neck, swollen glands and red itchy skin that can make my neck feel tender to touch, so I'm hoping this is something else...any input on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you
reanne2489

Re: Weird throat and neck symptoms

Postby Buzznerd123 on March 20th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Last edited by Buzznerd123 on May 1st, 2016, 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buzznerd123
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby RIno468 on March 24th, 2015, 11:32 am

weird yes -- als - no
RIno468
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor